War Memorial

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mach316, Nov 23, 2010.

1. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

Does not matter what the Stadium is. Come One Come All. Represent. Saw my first purple/gold fan in town today. Gotta love it. City is buzzin. Show Arky what it's all about. Always nice when the one corner of Tiger Fans is louder than the rest of the stadium. If you smell the gumbo on #6 fairway, come say hi. Geaux Tigers ......

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

War Memorial is a crap hole now, but it wasn't always that way. I have many fond memories of games there during the 60's .... the old Southwest Conference. Still, Little Rock can be a fun place if you know where to go at night.

3. FriedBoudinBall

FriedBoudinBall Founding Member

Love going to the Rock

used to go every year LSU played them there ... then i got married. now i'm watching it in low-def on saturday with a bunch of LSU haters (FSU and Bama fans). but they are in-laws, so i am stuck.

i love the games at the Rock. There is just something about that place where it is almost magical. Arkansas always plays well. Now, i still like the aura of Tiger Stadium way better, but i imagine you will have a blast. There is no bad seat in the house.

I suggest parking on the hospital side (not the golf course). it seems to flow a little easier to the interstate to leave out of there.

ENJOY! but don't get the nachos ... its the packaged cheese kind.