War without Congressional Approval

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Mar 23, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Iran is so far behind Israel in nuclear capability that they can never catch up. They have already unleashed Hamas and Hezbollah and Israel is still here. Iran will lose an overt war with Israel and they know it. They will continue to operate through proxies.

Who threatens Iran?

History reveals that there are eight nuclear powers. The only one who has ever used their weapon is the USA.

If Iran is determined to go nuclear nothing can stop them. Nothing stopped Israel, India, or Pakistan. It is s status symbol to third-world countries trying to step up to the big league. Our top priority is to incite revolution from within Iran. Iran has a restless population and is on the verge of another revolution. Let the regime change and their priorities change. There is no need to make an expensive war on Iran and occupy them to prevent them developing nuclear weapons, because that is what it would take. Let them collapse from within like the Soviet Union did. No matter who replaces the mullahs, it will be better for us.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You apparently don't know squat. You're still belching the anti-Bush Koolaid. Understandable though. You drank enough of it to get Haiti and Japan through their respective crises.

How can you ignore the legislators who voted for the invasion and then changesd their tune when things went South? Nobody lied. Nobody was misled. What happened was a combination of faulty intelligence and fking around so long that Saddam had time to get rid of his WMDs. You are a partisam hack if you can't admit that. And even if you would...which you won't.

3. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

I really don't think searching for justification matters anymore. We, as a nation, need to go blow something up occasionally.

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Code:

One day a revolution will sweep through Iran. If Iran has nukes the mullas will either fire them at isreal as a going away gift or generals will sell them off to terrorist and isreal still gets it. If isreal eats a nuke the payback will be fierce. The Arab bastards will deserve it. If the day comes that the raghead do stupidly nuke isreal I hope in return isreal burns the whole Muslim world to the ground. I have no sympathy at all for them.

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Quite ironic that the 2 reasons we went to war for we can't find. WMDs and OBL.

7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

You know it's funny, when 9/11 happened, I remember telling my self, "OBL is a dead man, maybe in a year, probably in three years, and definitely in ten years." We have six months left but we all know it isn't going to happen. It really is a shame that we couldn't kill that bastard.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You can blame our friend, Pakistan, for that. Still, 11 years living in rocks is punishment enough. The guy can't show his face and he has no freedom of movement beyond the mountain goat territory he inhabits.

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Wouldn't we all like to think that. I mean we spent a Trillion bucks to make him "un-comfortable". Well worth it... :dis:

10. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Definitely not punishment enough plus they are probably still parading in the 72 virgins for him to practice on before the get's the real thing in Allah Heaven.