Ware is a monster

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yep. Glad he and Hilliard were held out. It's not that we won't need them...(although I'd think Hilliard will likely redshirt). But it's good to see the staff place more importance on the academic side over spring game/practice. These guys need to work as hard as they can on the academics, or they won't be here in the fall anyway...at least not in a football capacity.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

As for Hilliard he came in early just for this reason. He came a long way in HS and is the poster boy for the reading program mentioned in the ESPN article from a few months back. Hilliard wanted to get situated early so it wouldn't be a problem later in his career.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I heard Kenny was having some classroom issues, like he was having trouble getting adjusted to the college classroom, any validity to that?

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I know, and I hope I didn't come across as bashing EITHER of them. (they can both kick my arse with BOTH hands tied behind their backs...) I hope I didn't imply it was due to laziness, because for KH to graduate early, I know he busted his tail on academics...but I also know he has some struggles and will REALLY have to bust his arse in college...academically.

Simply saying I'm glad to see the staff place academics over spring practice, because we'll need both these guys when it really counts. Kenny may redshirt, but we'll need him soon enough...

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

You didn't come across that way. Just wanted the rest of the board to have some clarity on the situation. He is doing exactly as he planned coming in and it shows a ton of maturity.