Warhens just like Miami, if another team is getting...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Jul 11, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

good recruits than they must be cheating. Making up lies and telling stories, that's all these guys can do.

Crybabies and Liars

2. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

I just tried to follow your link, and found that I am still under the hammer of ban. Anyone know how long such exile's last on that sissy aZZ board?

I just hope thay never figure out that we don't pay players, we just pray they keep tubby!!

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:grin: That's funny cajdav, you will be banned from there soon :grin: :grin:

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

He talked about Brent Farve and how close he came to not signing him. "Brent was not that good out of high school, we took a gamble and it turned out to be a good one".

Did Brent play before, or after Brett did?
    How can you take anyone that can't spell Favre's name correctly seriously??

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

can anyone who pays for rivals post the text?

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

This is supposedly a story about Curly Hallman, not some cry baby story but oh well....here it is.

tigervet1
    (7/9/04 4:21:25 pm )

Former Coach at LSU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Curly Hallman *sp*

I was out yesterday afternoon in North Alabama, went by Muscle Shoals High School to take care of some business. There I ran into Curly we spoke for sometime and decided to go play nine holes. I have not seen him in some time so I had a lot of catching up to do.
    He is the new head coach at MSHS, he will do fine.
    We talked about college sports and the SEC, I ask him about paying players, he said it was going on bigger now than EVER. The problem is more people are involved so that allows for more problems.
    He told me several stories about Bear, he did not shock me with his stories. He never said Bear cheated (very few of his former players will) but he did say that the program was without underhand dealings.
    I ask him if in his career if there was one game he could go back and do again what game would that be?
    He said the 94 AU game. He said he would have told Jamie Howard to just lay down on the ball. Then he broke the game down for me and I understood why he threw the ball.

He talked about Brent Farve and how close he came to not signing him. "Brent was not that good out of high school, we took a gamble and it turned out to be a good one".

I ask him about the LSU fans, he said most were pretty good people but you mix the red necks and all day drinking and you have some real thugs. He said it was a big problem and that he like others feel the Preident at LSU will take a hit very soon. He says he still like LSU and has a soft spot in his heart for them. Taht being said he also stated that those kids weren't coming to LSU because of playing time, I took it that he knows some that are getting paid.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Most of the Auburn palyers that come over here get treated with a fair amount of respect, Dheadtiger hates them though and now I can kind of see why. When you try and visit their board and discuss things rationale they pretty much just flame you, even your boy Caddy is an idiot. tried to discuss something with him rationally and all he did was say I was blowing smoke, the Tiger fans are all completely disnmissing Auburns chances and taking the Hens way to lightly and that our players and coaches are taking the hens to lightly, etc.

It's really not worth going over there. i go to a lot of boards but there's is by far the worse as far as the way they treat visitors, except for Condoms of course.

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

That was one of the first boards I was a member to. I never posted, but watched LSU posters get banned and posts get yanked for basically being LSU fans. Most other schools and not just USC get decent treatment, but if you are a Tiger look out. I was amazed at the hate for us by them and that was some 4 yrs ago and it has just gotten progressively worse since then.
    I posted some threads from there over here for others to see what was going on, and some of our Tiger fans took offense to me pasting the negative garbage they talk about LSU. Some even accused me of starting **** here, which was not the intention at all. Something will go down with AU fans, it might not be this year or next, but with the hatred so high, it's on the way, and it aint gonna be a pretty site.

9. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

We all have good boards and bad ones. There are several LSU fans on my main Auburn board ( alot of them post here too) and we have good discussions for the most part. We all have that infamous 1% though :grin:

10. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Ya well, I was one of those that accused you of just starting $hit for no reason and put you on ignore. However, in retrospect I was wrong and apologize for the accusations.

I just dont like what the SEC has become in respect to these idiotic cheating accusations. Its like cannibalism with schools trying to turn each other in, calling cheat all the time and just generally ruining the conference. I think its damaging and something we should avoid before everyone's on probation and we become the 2nd coming of the SWC.