Warhens just like Miami, if another team is getting...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Jul 11, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

That's cool drc, I don't really go over there that much anymore, every once in a while I check it out and it's just the same repetitive BS as it was when I joined. Like cajdav, alot of folks here have seen it for themselves now and are just as amazed or more than I used to be.
    I try to avoid disputes with Tiger fans, but nothin gets it goin like AU fans degrading LSU and everything La. :)

2. Mis'sippi Tigah

Mis'sippi Tigah South End Zone Bleachers

For what it's worth. . . .

Curly Hallman wasn't the head coach at Southern Miss when Brett Favre was recruited. Jim Carmody was. Curly was on staff at A&M. He was at USM for just 3 years before LSU, which were Favre's soph, jr and sr years.

The posters direct Hallman quote doesn't make sense.

Grain of salt IMHO

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Well, I won't waste my time going back to that board in the future, they just want to post all sh!t about all other schools and and flame you even when you try and make a post applauding the WarHens for something. Just not worth the trouble, the guys that like to talk smack can go there.

I've gone to just about every SEC site in the past couple of weeks and others such as Michigan, USC, Oregon St and a couple more and everyone has been ok except for Miami, where they had the paying off Bowe's family crap and Auburn, where they make the lies about Saban buying players, to childish for me. all the rest were great.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

that's the big misunderstanding....curley hallman recruited, "brent farve." he was 4th string deep snapper because curley thought he and brett were distant cousins.

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So does that mean Curly didn't think the deep snapper was really that good when he recruited him, but instead went on to a stellar NFL career as a deep snapper?

7. DRC

DRC TigerNator

LOL...I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to dheadtiger.