Was Florida a trap game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Oct 13, 2018.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Quit responding to me, you're worn out.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Well I guess that rules out responding to your posts. Are you a charter member of the clueless club?

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm a member of the CoTiger is a bitch club, you're responses don't mean shit to me.

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How is your OC job search going? Not too well I guess, they must have seen your playbook.
    blankpage_265x265.jpg

6. BP

BP Founding Member

Mr. Greg. the simple fact of the matter is that the offense was good enough to get into a position where it could score five field goals (in addition to 21 other points). That is significant. Certainly, more touchdowns would have been good. However, 36 points on offense ought to be good enough to win just about any game, including one against Alabama. (I'm not saying that we will score 36 points against Alabama, but, if we d,o and don't win the game, I would argue that that is on the defense, not the offense.) However the points were scored, 36 against a very good team is a significant accomplishment and reflects well on the offensive unit, coaches, and offensive coordinator.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

With all due respect sir, UGA played no one until now. They played a real defense in LSU, but while the LSU offense did kick 5 FG's, that will not beat anyone above the top 3 defenses in the Country. But thank you sir you made me think for a moment.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. BP

BP Founding Member

I thank you for your response. While five field goals might not beat the top three defenses in the country, 36 points should. My point is, it doesn't matter how the points are earned, only the total number of points. Again, if we should somehow score 36 points against Alabama and don't win, I would put that on the defense, not the offense, even if it was done by LSU scoring 12 field goals.....

ParadiseiNC and GregLSU like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Over and over you keep saying we have played no one. After each game your excuse for our win is the same.