Was that a missle launced off the coast of Cali?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by flabengal, Nov 25, 2010.

1. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Was that a missile just launched or are you just happy to see me? :hihi:

2. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

You've got a four star general and former fighter pilot plus a guy that used to work for the NSA both agreeing that the government explanation is a cover up. Both gentleman also confirm what eyewitness reports initially stated, namely that it was a missle.

I mean, what the hell do you people need to actually engage in some critical thinking?

Why do you even think we have a criminal justice system? All you need to do according to you folks is ask a suspect if he did it.

If he says "no" well, then....let him go!! Human beings never fabricate, prevaricate or obfuscate...and they don't b.s. either....it's a wonderful world we live in!!

Go Auburn, go!!

:hihi:

(all meant in good fun...don't take it personally)

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

sure, i dont see anything weird about it at all.

it was flight ups902 from hawaii to ontario.

if you want to know more about how it wasnt a mystery chinese missile that our government is covering up, feel free to read about it here:

Jet contrails from some angles look like missile trails « Contrail Science Overflow

or you could just look at this photo:

[​IMG]

see how the contrail looks vertical? like a missile? it isnt. it flew directly overhead. angles, math, it is confusing. nah just kidding it was an alien ship piloted by executives from dick cheneys private army. they play backgammon on the north pole then fly around the earth at mach speed, planning an invasion of ....your house.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

glenn beck really said that? man, i hate that guy. stupid doughy mormon idiot truther.

well i think we should acknowledge that as an employee of LSU red actually works for the government. and we already established that the government lies. red is on their payroll, dudes, of course he is in on it. makes me wonder what else red knows about.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

holy crap them dadbern chinamen are firing rockets in my neighborhood now:

Another Mystery 'Missile' Spotted in New York

hmm, wait a sec, far rockaway....oh my lord they are shooting at the jews out there. or maybe at JFK airport. oh no!

jews and JFK, i am pretty sure those two things are always involved in ever conspiracy. why cant you people see through the lies?

6. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

Well, do me a favor....find another case of a plane's contrail being mistaken for a missle (with video, if possible) before this case.

If it is so easy for it to happen and with the thousands of flights that take place over the US for all these years there must be damn boatloads of these reports. I mean, really....do the math, man....thousands of flights....all these years...if it's such a simple optical illusion I would like to see any other reports like this.

As far as that picture with the contrail you posted....that is laughable, there. You make my point for me, that looked nowhere near like what happened off the coast of California.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

every day, man, every day for the last 60 years or so. the article i linked has an early example from 1950.

i suspect you can go outside your house right now and mistake a plane for a missile if you want.

again, you are acting like something is rare when it has been a daily constant for all of the history of missiles and jet planes.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, he was the one who publicly suggested some of the things you are saying. I don't watch him either, but his more outrageous statements end up in the news.

Actually not. The Chinese sub was in waters very near China. It was a diesel submarine used only in coastal waters. The disadvantage of diesel subs is that they can't go far on batteries or diesel and have to surface every day and they become obvious targets and sitting ducks when they do. They don't carry ballistic missiles for this reason and because they have to be so small.

The only advantage of diesel subs is that when on battery power, they are more silent and undetectable than most nuclear subs. They are only good for ambushes in local waters. The US has zero diesel subs because they are so ineffective and have no range.

A Chinese diesel sub could never make it to California undetected and would have had no ballistic missiles anyway. If a Chinese nuclear sub successfully made a covert patrol of the US coast, the last thing it would do is draw attention to the fact.

Nobody does something like this.

They were shot from land, not a submarine, and they landed in the sea. But the contrail in the video, if it were to be a missile, would have been heading towards land or it would have appeared to be going downward as it went away from land as the space shuttle appears to do when they launch them. Also the Korean ballistic missiles were detected at launch by satellites and picked up and tracked by missile defense radars in their boost phase. None of these defenses were triggered by the jet contrail.

Such a missile launch would be an overt act of war and far beyond any "cat and mouse" activities.

Of course.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Yes, it does.

The initial reports were from people who were speculating. This is not evidence, you know.

Which experts are those?

I don't believe your eyes.

Who is this? You mean that ditzy news reporter? :lol:

Embarassed? When did the government appear embarrassed to you?

On the contrary, there is no evidence at all that supports a missile launch. Jets make contrails like this all of the time.