Was that a missle launced off the coast of Cali?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by flabengal, Nov 25, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You got a source for that? By what means did they "confirm" this?

I do critical thinking for a living and I know the difference between raucous speculation by amateurs and actual evidence.

Oh, I think we have evidence of this behavior right here. :wink:

But you should keep on putting these stories up, seriously. I rather enjoy debunking them. Some day you may be right.

2. red55

It happens all the time. It happened juts last year in Los Angeles. 12/31/2009

[​IMG]

How planes get mistaken for missiles - Boing Boing

There are. There is a website dedicated to mystery contrails.

A Problem of Perspective – New Year’s Eve Contrail - Contrail Science

Then look at the 2009 photo. Look familiar?

3. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

1st point-I disagree, this does not look like a contrail to me, but I fully admit, I am no expert.

2nd-certainly they were no experts but they were the first to report, so if there is some sort of cover up their reports would be before any government interference but you are right, they are not experts, only witnesses.

3rd-the experts are an ex-fighter pilot, four star general and employee of NORAD at some level, which I am too drunk to review at the moment.

My eyes? I am only watching the clip like everyone else and it sure looks like a missle to me.

Reporters are ditzy, I agree. Ditzy enough to parrot whatever stories the government propaganda machine feeds them.

I am impressed by the other picture of jet contrails and they do add a degree of uncertainty to the picture. I have never heard of such confusion regarding a contrail before. I would argue that in the other pictures of contrails there is no object visable producing the contrail, meaning the contrails have "widened" after the fact. The California example seems to happens directly from the exhaust.

Again, I freely admit I am an amateur in this subject so I have to defer to the others that stated they felt the government's story to be a cover up. There level of credibility as a witness certainly trumps mine.

But I do acknowledge the other photos of contrails look similar, but again no object producing them is visible which leads me to believe they are different cases.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

this is what i mean bout inconsistency in credulity. truthers cant possibly fathom the 400 million pieces of obvious evidence for something, but when something is wild and nutty they are tripping over each other to believe it, in spite of all the evidence.

truthers will believe anything, provided that is wildly impossible. never anything true and obvious, they never believe that.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

of course. always defer to whoever you can find that supports your ideas. never defer to the sources red and i have provided.

i dont even understand why the government would cover it up. if china was starting problems why would we keep that secret? i thought we loved reasons to start wars, yunno, for the profiteering and bloodlust and whatnot.

all this reminds me of a friend i used to have that was into alien conspiracies. he was a normal sane guy, until i found out he was serious. i couldnt take him seriously. it was kinda sad actually. i would laugh out loud in his face and i couldnt stop, which actually was pretty mean of me, like laughing at a retard. i had to bury my face in a pillow when people asked him about it. he would mock me just like flabengal: "you believe everything the government feeds you?".

6. red55

Wow. Me too. I'm going to shut up before I say a stupid thing.

But I shall return . . .

7. red55

We wouldn't. We would scream bloody murder and Obama would address the Congress.

If China launched an ICBM off the California coast, we would go to Defcon 2, declare a blockade of Chinese ports, Lloyds of London would rescind all insurance policies in a war zone and Chinese commerce would grind to a halt. Both our economies would crash and the world would go into another Great Depression. It might not be bad . . . lots more Rags, Gooks, Kaffirs, and Sanjays will die than Nordic White Boys. China would have to invade Russia in desperation. Europeans would have to work until they were 67. This is getting good . . . I'd better stop before I say a stupid thing.

Stupid politicians started picking stupid wars we can't win instead of easy, successful, profitable wars.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

no, no, no.... please continue. your drunken musings are not only more entertaining, but make more sense than some peoples normal posting.:hihi:

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I KNEW Chaney had a private army - now that I know he's an alien a lot of things make sense. [we need a special smile for this]

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Cheney