Washington DC

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by uscvball, Apr 12, 2015.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wow. That's awesome. The most fascinating thing about my family is that I'm related to Jimmy Buffett. I realize it's not a competition, but yours is more impressive.

I know all too well how 'family' can be after a loved one dies. I used to think it was disgusting to have people squabbling over their things until it happened to me. When my mother died, my sister was the executor of her estate and somehow figured out a way to embezzle every dime from it, so there went my inheritance. It wasn't anything I could retire on and live the good life, but it was a decent amount. She's in jail now, but that's a small consolation since I haven't seen a penny repaid and likely never will.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

My claim to fame is a relation to Charles Arthur "Pretty Boy" Floyd. And my brother dated Demi Lovato for a few years, but that's about it.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I am fortunate to have a decent list of really amazing life experiences associated with my grandfather's work. Oh, the places you'll go....and fly. And yet my favorite times were eating a hamburger at his favorite hamburger joint.

When it comes to money, people can act stupid. It isn't worth it.

fanatic likes this.