Watch Out Cam Newton

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by bhelmLSU, Nov 4, 2010.

1. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

He erased a classmate's name and wrote his on it?! What an upstanding young man.

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Just saw the UF cheating news...this is about to get good.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Was reading about this morning. If nothing else we will see just how this young man deals with the onslaught of distractions from all the allegations. Someone is trying really hard to derail this kid, especially with the timing of all of these stories. If they turn out to be true, he and whoever is involved deserves whatever they have coming. If they turn out to be just rumors, I feel really sorry for the kid and hope he rises above the pettiness.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I just hope for his sake we aren't looking back on this 5 or 6 years from now and find out that Cam did take money, and cheated on tests.

I almost feel sorry for Auburn.

They get left out of the National Championship in 04, should have been there because Reggie Bush took money, then in 2010 (if this turns out to be true, and they win a championship) their championship gets stripped.

6. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

Lets see, who hates that other school in Alabama and has a history of stirring the pot when it suits their cause? Think the new controlling party in the house, their mascot is the same.
    Although they may be late to the party due to the lowest piece of chit in all of college football over at UF. He is probably, by default doing their dirty work for them.
    I don't know whats funnier, the haters hating on him and all this stuff coming out on him (IMO where there is this much smoke their is almost always some sort of fire) or the blind love of him from Auburn fans that keep saying he is a fine young man, and his great smile, etc. Now we know for sure he bought known stolen goods and tried to hide the evidence from the police. (before you defend him ask yourself when is the last time you saw someone throw something out of a car window (I know it was a dorm window) on cops and said..."oh yeah, he's just a kid and is really innocent". And now he cheated in a college classroom.
    I have made many mistakes myself in life. However, I was never up for the Heisman. It may be just smoke, but it will deter some voters from voting for him for the Heisman, sad if innocent, but he does have to take some responsibility for his actions that brought this up. Funny, if Auburn was 6-4 no one would care.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

come on dude.....cut me some slack.........OM didn't have chit to do with this...we got no dog in that fight.........:cool:

1 person likes this.