watched perrilloux play basketball tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Thibodaux Tiger, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Thibodaux Tiger

Thibodaux Tiger Professional Lurker

his high school (east st. john) came to play my thibodaux high school tigers. He's not that great at b-ball, just another big body under the goal, but we're not recruiting him for b-ball so it doesn't really matter. You can definently tell the athletic ability he has over everyone on the court. He fouled out with about 3 mints. left in the game and when he was walking off the court the crowd erupted in chants of LSU LSU LSU (gave me goose bumps). Another thing is that i have a new found appreciation to these high profile guys coming out of high school. Even though basketball is not his sport, people still look to him as superman and when he would commit a foul or get his shot blocked, the crowd would let him hear it big time. It made me kinda feel sorry for him with this burden he has, but then i think about the millions waiting for him in about 4 years and i get over it. Anyway i hope we can pick up his commitment because hes a superb football play and he seemed like a good kid.

2. philter

philter Founding Member

Someone on another board said one of his relatives had on UT gear. That's a pisser, but we still love RP and hope he's coming to TigerLand.

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

:eek: Maybe they were mistaken? Texas merchandise is pretty popular. Perhaps it was just someone unrelated, that just had it--one of those freaks that live here, but don't like LSU (i.e. Major Applewhite)... And if not, perhaps it was "smoke-and-mirror" routine??? ....I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.....

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

But another member of another board said he has LSU underwear on so its cool. :wink:

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I know that's a lie because there are no other boards. :tigerhead