Watching CaliFlorida Bowl - BIG list of recruits playing..

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by philter, Jan 2, 2005.

1. philter

philter Founding Member

Dunno if others can get it, but on FoxSports Florida the CaliFlorida bowl is coming on right now. I am looking forward to seeing Luther Brown - I think we are still on his list even after Nick left.

2. philter

philter Founding Member

Fred Rouse...he's got a little Deion Sanders in his feet. When he runs and moves his feet 'float' around like Deion's. Doesn't seem to be as fast as Sanders though.

3. philter

philter Founding Member

ok...Deshaun Jackson is good. I hope Miles can get him to move out here...Miles has had a pretty good record with WR/RBs, maybe he can lure them like Nick lured secondary payers.

4. philter

philter Founding Member

Check that...better than Jackson is Antone Smith. Wow!

5. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Is Spencer Adkins (LB/DE, Naples) playing for Florida?

6. philter

philter Founding Member

Not sure, I'll keep an eye out. Do you know what color his helmet is?

7. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Its a dark blue with a golden eagle (its the Philadelphia Eagles logo).

8. philter

philter Founding Member

Don't see anything like that, and haven't heard his name mentioned through the 3rd quarter.

9. SMT

SMT Freshman

Florida Center Ian Bustillo

We couldn't get the game in Metairie. Do you remember the starting center for Florida. His name is Ian Bustillo. He is 6'3" and 285 center/guard and he just made 17 years old. His father is a MD in Miami. His father and his uncle are both LSU grads and Ian was brought up an avid tiger fan. He had a great camp at LSU and was voted most outstanding at his position for the session he attended. He would love to play at LSU and is as of yet uncommitted, though offered by several schools. Feels very slighted by LSU because LSU was only looking at fat OL 6'5" and above. This kid was first team all Dade county and first team all Florida and his high school (Killian) won the state title this year. He loves LSU and plays with a lot of heart too (like Nacho). He is smart and has the grades and the SAT scores. If he doesn't come to LSU, he will no doubt go to a school that plays us and he will make us pay. He did make an unofficial visit for the Miss State game.

10. philter

philter Founding Member

Yes I saw him, but didn't take heavy note of the O line that much. The few times I saw him he was finishing off his blocks well - I can see why you say he has heart.