WATCHING FROM AFAR AND FEELING BADLY...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by leroy7500, Jan 9, 2010.

1. UPTTiger

UPTTiger Founding Member

Are you feeling badly because your hands are cold?

2. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

hands aren't the only things that are cold..

Look, what I am trying to say is- Miles is a good man, and the
    problems that we have had, aren't all his to blame.
    However, he is the HC. And I would like more accountability.

"We would like to have seen more of him" ...Shep-
    and why in the hell didn't we???

I hope we don't say a year from now, "We would have liked
    to had you for HC for another year..."

3. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

People already call for his head and his resignation after every loss. 9-4, while not a championship season, was still an improvement over the previous year, and doesn't remind me of Curly Hallman or Gerry Dinardo's worst seasons here. To boot, we finished the season ranked. Are you suggesting he do more than just accept the blame for losses?

As for RS, chithouse rumors have suffocated the forum as to why he hasn't played. In fairness, Miles doesn't like to play freshmen, a trait I don't care for. Maybe it's because the "Right" scenario never came up for him, but it could also be that RS didn't make the coaches confident in practice, didn't learn the playbook well enough, or some other reason. That falls on coaches to a point, but it also falls on individual players. That isn't saying that RS is bad or not what we believed him to be; he is, ultimately, just a freshman coming into this school with three more years ahead of him.

I doubt that Miles will be gone after another 9-3 season, unless he choses to go. As long as he continues to win and get within reach of the national championship every three or four years, he'll stay until he's ready to go