Watching the Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TXTigahFan, Oct 7, 2006.

1. TXTigahFan

TXTigahFan Founding Member

Do you watch with a crowd or alone?

I have moved to the alone side as I really can't stand when people don't pay attention or say something stupid. I do call my brother at key breaks in the game and half time.

2. Doc Milsap

Doc Milsap Freshman

i dont like to deal with the big crowds, usually for away games we might have 10-12 around the house which is fine, but if it was up to my wife we would go to fox and hound or something like that, which i cant do

though it looks like me, wife, son and mother in law today....pretty easy!

geaux tigers, happy saturday :helmet::helmet::helmet:

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

My wife doesnt know how to cook in small portions so she loves when people come over to watch the games. I cant say I dont enjoy it. We usually have 10-12 also usually close frinds and my family. It gets a little hectic though when my brother brings his kids and my girls start beating on his little boy.:hihi:

Geaux Tigers:crystal:

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

In a crowd if I can control the people in that crowd and fill it with like minded people.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

If the games on CBS or ESPN, I'll watch it from the house and invite a couple of guys from the office over for some Cajun cooking and real football. If the games on pay per view there's a sports bar up the road where I'll watch.

6. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

Being in San Antonio.
    I've got to watch it alone.

Just like you, I can't stand having some idiot talking about something non-game related.

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Alone! The only way someone can watch the game on my tv at my house is if they know how to sit quietly. I need my full concentration on the game and have no time to discuss current events or weather patterns, or global warming etc. etc. etc. Also, IF someone does watch th egame with me, and I jump and scream and throww sh!t at my tv, and sid person laughs or makes a remark about my behavior, they get tossed into the dog pen in my back yard.

8. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

big crowds, as long as it is at a place where my view is not constructed. I also enjoy it when you have 10 or 15 friends sitting around.

9. Doc Milsap

Doc Milsap Freshman

constructed?

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I'm with you. My husband and dogs are ok to have around, but other than them, and the guys in the TF chat, I prefer to be alone.