Way to go Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Sep 14, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Some mistakes, but a great performance. Mauck finally had a good game.

Defense is fantastic. Miami's QB is a very very good player. So we beat a good team. A team that Beat North Carolina and should have beaten Iowa.

Anyway, Enjoy the week off. Geaux Tigers.

2. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

I agree. Overall, I thought the Tigers played one of their best ball games under Sabin. Not the best, but one of the ten best. The only two downsides I came away with Saturday night was the penalties (again DD got robbed on his run back) and the receivers are still dropping balls. They were much better this week than they have been this season, but there remains room for improvement. If they can continue to improve each week, especially as much as between The Citadel and Miami O ball games, I think they should win the Western Division Championship. Still somewhat concerned about those paper tigers from the plains. Geaux Tigers, Kick their @$$!

3. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I'm glad that Toefield got a few more carries this game. I still think he is better in the backfield than Dom. Davis. Anyone know the latest with Wilkerson?

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Actually Double D has been amazing this year. This is the best I have ever seen him. As a tandem they are amazing.

Wilkerson was dressed out but due to the blowout Saban kept him sidelined. Although we are very thin now at Center.

He should be ready to roll after 3 weeks off and limited practice.
    He is a fantastic player and should pick up where he left off.

Geaux Tigers.