WBRZ reported that Hill is going pro

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sugarlsu, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

I dont think so. We should embrace tiger fan as our colleague. Who cares if he is from Asia.

Coach Saban won by preaching the kids of team concept & they demontrate that very well on & off the field.

Best regards.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

2 Words....Kirston Pittman

Good luck Marquise Hill. You will be missed.

3. LSULSULSU

LSULSULSU Founding Member

I'm from Taiwan and attended LSU 1976-1979 & 1979-1981.

A friend of mine introduced me to football & The Tiger. He took me to a place called as Death Valley. It is one of the most electricfying moment of my life. Everyone was yelling and chanting , "Tiger baite, Tiger bait", "LSU, LSU, LSU", the whole game. The final score was 77-0 (LSU vs RICE). I lost my voice that night and many home games after that.

I have been a Tiger forever since.

Best wishes to you and Tiger's fan.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I sincerely apologize to you LSULSULSU. In your previous posts, I simply thought you were trying to be silly. Your story is a good one and it is a great testimony of how LSU football can affect many lives. I have actually been to Taiwan (Taipei and Tainan to be exact) and I think the people there are great. I think it's great that you came all the way from Taiwan and you were able to experience the passion that we share for LSU football. Your English is actually very good for someone who is from Taiwan. I've embarrassed myself in my previous posts, and I hope you can forgive me. :geaux: :lsug: :geaux:

P.S.- I hope you continue to be an LSU fan for life.

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

I couldn't have said it better, I-man.

Working in the heart of the Silicon Valley for many years I deal with people from all around the world on a regular basis. There are times that in personal communications, seeing them (which I do often) is usually less frustrating and more productive than dealing over the phone or via e-mail. Unfortunately we are not given that opportunity here. Our words here must suffice.

Mr. LSULSULSU, my sincerest apologies if I have insulted you. My new neighbors across the street from us are from Taiwan. Hubert and Debbie are great folks, and my wife got a WONDERFUL recipe from Debbie for Ma Po Tofu. GREAT SPICY STUFF!

The mix of cultures, food, & people in this area is unique. I try not to pass judgement on ANYONE until I get to know them personally. Out here, stereotyping people just doesn't work. There are FAR too many varieties of folks to consider.

The bottom line is that EVERY Tiger fan is a member of the family.

Best wishes to you and yours.

AND GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

6. iluvdatiger

iluvdatiger Founding Member

see I knew he wasn't doing that on purpose.

7. bayareatiger

Yes iluvda - you have proven yourself to be a very perceptive person...

...I'm wondering...

...is this another one of those "chick" things that us guys don't have???

8. LSULSULSU

LSULSULSU Founding Member

There is no problem. I lost my cool since that post & may offense member posters on this board. I thought everyone is picking on me. I would like to take this opportunity to opologize to everyone who I had offensed. I deeply regressed the incident & it wont ever happen again.

Bow very low and peace.

Go Tiger.

LSULSULSU

9. bayareatiger

Mr. LSULSULSU

Your words are thoughtful and kind.

For having the courage to write what you did proves that you are a GREAT man.

The first step in understanding is genuine kindness. I am sorry that I did not remember this when I first read and replied to your posts.

As a fellow Tiger fan, you will ALWAYS have a home with all of us TIGERS!

Peace.

AND GEAUX TIGERS!

P.S. I was at that 77-0 game too! What a game! I don't think that we've scored that many points since then...

10. BP

BP Founding Member

Call me a cynic, but I think you guys are being "had".