WCWS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Jun 3, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I was jamming to an incubus set the other day.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Could have been a different chic, one of them from that Era was hooked up with him. Lucky bastid

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Incredible insight for someone that level but am I surprised? Hell naw. lol

All those pics and no love for LSU's Landry?

And there was a #3 on one team that caught my eye. Don't remember which team though.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

TV makes them look bigger than they really are. :D

Son, hot poontang knows no team allegiance. You AT least hit that with a vengeance but by all means, hit it.

5. tirk

Dan Patrick used to have her on his show a lot. I think she was married to someone else so its prolly a different chick. Shes model skinny. Would have to fatten her up a bit.

This was 2 even teams. Gotta move it out of chokelahoma to make it legit however.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Auburn pushed Oklahoma and made them win but the better team won. I still think the best 4 teams this year were Florida, Michigan, Oklahoma, and Auburn. Can't complain too much when 2 of the 4 were in the final.

I don't like a championship that plays in the same place year after year. Georgia has hosted way too many Tennis Championships and Gulf Shores should not host Beach Volleyball every year. They are moving it I think, after another season.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

She's cute but I figured y'all already knew that.

Richdog and LSUTiga like this.
  8. tirk

Hard to say how the winning team would have reacted in a hostile venue in a championship series but they were tough.

Auburn had this if they do anything with the bases loaded no outs. The bases are too close for my liking however. But it makes everything a bang bang play, Umps got it rough. The fact OU pulled a double play there is something. hard to come by in that sport with the bases.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Oklahoma had the best D in the country. Last night's 2 errors were NOT like them. But that's why I give Auburn some credit for pushing them mentally. Girls are not tough that way, at this level. It always surprises me to see the mental errors they make....really dumb stuff that guys don't do. I mean, did you see that last Auburn batter bawling her head off after grounding out to end the game....."I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". Lol, shut up! It wasn't all about you.

Poise for the Oklahoma pitcher who is only a sophomore and Gasso signed the #1 HS pitcher in the country.

10. tirk

here ya go tiga. dont name me when they issue the subpoena and eventual restraining order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P&G_wheelz007, shane0911 and LSUTiga like this.