We are 5-0 with a New QB - lets look at the rest of 2010

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

2010 LSU Football Schedule - Record: 5-0DateOpponentTime/TVW/LScoreSep. 4North Carolina7:00 pm (ABC)W30-24Sep. 11@ Vanderbilt6:00 pm (ESPNU)W27-3Sep. 18Miss. State6:00 pm (ESPNU)W29-7Sep. 25West Virginia8:00 pm (ESPN2)W20-14Oct. 2Tennessee2:30 pm (CBS)W16-14

Oct. 9@ Florida6:30 pm (ESPN)-- the swamp - LSU show me we can win a big game against a top 20 team

Oct. 16McNeese St.7:00 pm-- W!twocrystals!

Oct. 23@ AuburnTBA--If we beat the Gators we can win this game

Nov. 6Alabama7:00 pm--tough - they are playing very well -

Nov. 13UL-Monroe7:00 pm--Win

Nov. 20Ole Miss7:00 pm-- Win

Nov. 27@ ArkansasTBA--tough game - Hogs have our number -

10-2 is not a bad season with our QB problems and OC problems

I know many want CLM to go but it will not happen at 10-2

2. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

Has there been an announcement that I'm not aware of? I think it is presumptuous to assume that JL is now the starting QB. It may be the case but until it's announced....

3. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Florida-L
    Mcneese-W
    Auburn-L
    Alabama-L
    Monroe-W
    Ole Miss-W
    Arkansas-L

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

This team has felt the spark that jl gave them driving down the field to win the game. If miles would have left jl in at the end we would have scored a td and won without the drama at the end. Jj's meltdown at the end has cemented jl's role as starter. This offense has found a reason to believe and they will respond. Miles will raise hell in private and change things. Crowtons sole control is over. Miles sees an opening to restore this offense and will take charge. Miles isn't stupid and the crowton kool aid has soured. Jl will come in and have the game of his life. The d will play lights out. Sheps team meeting will work wonders and we will win. When I seen jl pumping the crowd I also seen this team start to believe. Tt caught a pass he would have droped last week. Ridley would not be denied the score. Jj tried to lose it for us( unintentionality) and crowton tried to make it too complicated but miles sees an oppertunity and he will sieze it. We will beat fl. Ala destroyed them. Lsu will win. I believe that the last drive taught this team that they can shine minus crowton and jj's last :30 sec. They will shine Saturday

5. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

You're either Les Miles or psychic....would love to know where you get this insight. Only Les or Mrs. Miles would know this as fact.

6. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Fla. was embarrassed and they will be pissed and try to show the SEC they are better than they showed against Bama (they are, turnovers hurt them).

With a balanced attack, and JL running it, no 2 QB system, he can settle in as the rest of the unit. I rate the game a toss up. We play on the road, they're a 3 pt. fav.

We should lose to Bama, unless JL miraculously matures in a few weeks. He's better than JJ, but not as good as McElroy.

I still say 10-2 is doable if we switch QB and do it right, not try to force JJ into the game.

1 person likes this.
  7. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

Florida? Have you seen them play this year?

Auburn? The same Auburn that Miss State took to the wire?

Alabama...likely. But do we honestly not have a chance? We've given them all they wanted for the last two years despite our horrible defense in '08 and our horrible offense in '09. This year the defense is better...and I'm thinking the offense will have found itself by then.

Arkansas...a definite possibility. I'm saying they'll score between 10-17. We'll just have to find a way to score more than that. Personally, I think we'll figure it out.

It's awefully cold and lonely out there on that ledge, my friend.

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

With all our weapons properly placed ..... RS, RR, and TT at WR, Ridley at RB with a little bit of Ford and Blue, Lee at QB, with JJ comming in for specific plays .. this offense has the potential to make some noise. And of course .. stop all the fricken penalties .. especially holding.

I think"

Florida-W
    Mcneese-W
    Auburn-W
    Alabama-? [W-L] ... I think we will most likely win this one.
    Monroe-W
    Ole Miss-W
    Arkansas-? [W-L] ... this is the only game I'm really worried about.

I can see this team going undeafeted to the SEC CG.

1 person likes this.
  9. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

The defense will keep us in every game. Special teams could steal a game for us. I still think we take 2/4 of the "big games". If Alabama happens to be one of them, we are in a great position to win the West.

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Lee is not new. he is chancy at best. its no guarantee they even start him. But I hope they do.