We are 5-0 with a New QB - lets look at the rest of 2010

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

If LSU goes undefeated how much Canes sheshret shaushe will Miles get?

1 person likes this.
  2. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Ash musch ash he wantsh, I guesh.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm willing to bet that there are those that would disagree with you.

4. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Just a few.

5. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I got LSU over Bama for $5 with someone.

6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Admitted King .. I don't view Bama as the "Gods in Football" suits that the Media and Commentators do. Bama was as lucky in the AR game as LSU was last week.

I think LSU has a better run defense than AR, in fact I think we have a better defense overall than AR. Bama squeaked out 24 points on AR, I can see them having an even harder time with us in the Valley.

In contrast, the game I'm worried about is AR. I've watched teams pass against us with relative ease ... particularly .. NC. AR has a better pass attack than does NC. The up side for us in that game is that AR has no running game, and since they red shirted D Johnson, the only back they have worth a crap, he shouldn't be a factor.

If our O eliminates the penalties, I can see it starting to produce. With our D, a scoring offense spells trouble for any other team.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Miles said that he will alternate the QB position, which I think is a mistake, but what do I know.

8. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I think JL will be the QB in the swamp with JJ going in about 4 to 8 plays a game.

I think we will see more of that I with play action off of it. TE and dumps to RS !

LSU beats the Gators and it's on period. write it down

9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I was about to say I bet he goes back with JJ. Recipe for disaster. It was clear as day that Lee is more capable right now. Its also more than obvious the TEAM feels more comfortable with Lee. The receivers shown a lot more focus when Lee was in there. What else is new though.

10. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

I hope your right about JL being the starting QB, I think he SHOULD be, but that doesn't mean he is.
    I wouldn't really use JJ at all because if we put him in, it is very predictable what we are going to do. It WILL be a run, and most likely an option, which the success rate of that gaining positive yardage against FL is about 5%.
    If I could call the plays I would run about 55% of the time passing about 45%. Have JL pass mostly short passes, play action some, and throw the deep ball every once in a while. Just my opinion.