we can't afford not to play lee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PGizle, Oct 17, 2010.

1. PGizle

PGizle Veteran Member

so just sayin JJ and JL split snaps pretty close to 50/50 last game and JJ accounted for a phenominal 4 total yards of offence against the allmighty mcnese st....... pitiful...... wheras JL has completed 72 percent of his passes let me give you a short list of recent prominent qb's who completed less than that, JJ, periloux, flynn, jamarcus russell, marcus randall, mauk and davey...... we have to score to beat auburn JJ doesn't put points on the board its that simple

1 person likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

maybe we will get lucky and jordan will throw a little bitch fit and not want to play saturday. Either that or misses the team bus or flight or however they do it.

3. agsoldier

agsoldier Veteran Member

Yes need jarrett lee in there bad. Just read that their 6th year safety is out for the year and they have a CB thats day to day. I laughed when I read that when i found out when he graduated. He has been graduated for almost two years ain't that kinda weird. I know he has been injured but come on.

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Lee will play, I guess the $64,000 queston is how much? Knowing Miles, perhaps this week he leads AU (and everyone else) to believe JJ starts, and instead starts Lee. One advantage is that AU has to prepare for both, although most of us agree that our best chance to win is to have Lee in there the majority of the time.

Lee starting increases our chances of scoring early, and taking an early lead would be huge.

:geauxtige

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I might be wrong, but it seems like each week Lee plays more and more. This could be a trend...

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If Lee had JJs legs he'd be the heisman. His arm will be necessary for us to win. And our #1 rushing defense will help lighten the load a bit. Mingo needs to see a lot of snaps.

7. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

He may be taking more snaps...but the series (or rotation) has stayed the same. With no hint of change might I add.

JJ...first two series. Rotate from there the remainder of the 1st half.

JJ starts the 2nd half and the rotate the remainder of the game.

The only exception is JJ getting a few extra snaps, during JL series, near the goal line.

8. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Its painfully obvious that JJ doenst at all belong in the game. Yet he will be drove into the ground the same way Lee was. Lee moves the ball, he give the threat of passing. With the SEC being down LSU can do well with this system but it wont be easy against Auburn or Arkansas because they will put up points. Bama will eat up JJ knowing all he will do is run. Very poor personnel management.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Is Arkansas's back up that good, or is Auburn's secondary that bad? After Mallet went out they continued to throw at will pretty much. I don't think we throw it for 300, just saying it may be there if we need it. Putting up a big road block in the middle and forcing cam out side is more important at this point.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

haha, i just posted the same thing on the college board under the arkansas auburn thread.

I think it is a combination of both. That guy was making great throws, so i think he is totally legit, however, the receivers were wide ass open, so yeah auburn's pass D sucks really bad also.