we can't afford not to play lee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PGizle, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I'm sorry, guys, but what LSU games have y'all been watching? Just not going to happen.

And JJ can't even handle the extremely dumbed-down offense that he's been charged with running. How on earth do you figure we task him with new duties?

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Im just sick of Miles saying that he id happy with the play of both QBs...uhhhh!!!!

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That's what gets me about Jefferson. You could tell that the offensive gameplan was very vanilla against mcneese and it was to do as little as possible and just kill the clock, don't show anything, and Jefferson still couldn't move the ball. He couldn't manage to move the ball against an FCS defense with a very limited offense!!!! what the hell is he going to do when he is asked to actually perform above average when we have the full playbook open and a technical gameplan???

It makes me wonder if he is just getting thrown out there in a script so the other team shows their hand or a tendency. "Jefferson, run out there and draw their fire!!!"

4. PGizle

PGizle Veteran Member

well i started this thread to give praise to jarrett lee not to critisize anyone else, complaints do nothing to help our team out now nsuggesting a solution i believe will help sometimes but never hurt, bc in the end solutions are what we need to lift that crystal ball in january..... NOT BOO'S