We found our QB, but...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sm5o4, Nov 20, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Speaking of pom poms. I didn't see any. Were they out there?

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Chavis was just setting up Arkansas...making them think Mallett could eat us alive. He was playing with Petrino tonight. :grin:

Well, at lest I hope so.:eek:

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

To tell you the truth I didn't even think about it or notice. I don't focus on the crowd much once the game starts.

4. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

That's just a piss-poor thing to say about a college athlete. I'm surprised to hear that from you. That's like telling a WWII veteran, thanks for winning the war, now get the fk out.:mad:

1 person likes this.
  5. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

I think having a very young inexperienced defense on the field for most of the game played a pretty big role. They are gonna be some serious ballers in the future, but they are gonna take a few lumps. The Defense took on a growing pain today, and hopefully all those young freaks of nature we have, learn from the experience.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

we struggle against read option quarterbacks. we knew this was Ole Miss's bowl game, if you thought we were going to just kill them, you are fooling yourself, that just doesn't happen, no matter how bad Ole Miss is. They come to fight when they play LSU every time.

The D will be ok, Arkansas has a pocket passer, and we match up against them a whole hell of alot better than we do against teams like Auburn, Ole Miss, and other read option teams.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

We all know that running QBs give us trouble and LSU is the OM bowl game. Before today, the avg margin of victory in the last 4 games has been 3pts. We won the game and we're 10-1. Next...

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I've seen this a couple of times from you. Literal much? Good grief.

9. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

North Carolina second half, Auburn, Ole Miss and I'll throw R-Kansas in there for next week. I'd say this defense has been incredible for a good part of the year but have certainly had lapses. It comes with playing so many young players. I'd say this is the most freshman I've seen LSU play in many years. We will improve again next year. We lose Nevis, Sheppard and Petersen but I'm certain players will step up. With those three we lose a lot of leadership. Who's up next? A lot of talent returning.

10. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

It's the craziest thing. What exactly is it that Houston Nutt does to an offense? When LSU plays his teams, half the time, his players pop up in places they're not supposed to be, if you get my meaning. His plays and schemes are stuff that nobody else does, and it really works. Drives me nuts.

And all those 4th. downs on the LSU 35. Who does he think he is, Les Miles?