we lose 4 ( maybe 5) games- change my mind

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by skippy737, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Trust me. We ain’t Georgia.

TigerTap likes this.
  2. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Georgia has been a sleeping giant for ten years. Getting rid of Father Richt was best move they ever made.
    Now put some Slap Ya Mama on Baby Huey’s nads and keep licking, Skippy.
    Blind allegiance to everything should end around age 16.

TigerTap likes this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I had the exact opposite question. How fast can E learn what Burrow was doing at tOSU?

Ensminger had something like a 67% rush / 33% pass ratio as an interim OC in 2016. What is his Offensive philosophy? He ran the hell out if the ball, now he can't do that due to lacking a marque RB at the moment. Does he think he's Spurrier & try to make it Air LSU? How is Burrow behind, since there appears to be no set Offensive philosophy? Who's binder/ playbook are they using?

First I heard we gone use da Spread Offense. Now, I hear we gone use a Pro Style Offense.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Perple, tj lsudad and unclenick like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah Bozo why did that idiot Ensminger run Leonard Fournette, Darius Guice and Darrell Williams, what a fool.

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

It's Derrius & Leonard, the dementia kickin' in early this morning..

What else could he do? He & the head interim Buffoon weren't prepared to do much else now, were they?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When you resort to checking my spelling shows you lost the argument. What was E's offense like in 2016?

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/numbers-steve-ensminger-successful-canada-cameron

See this is a football JVfootball.png you see this is you 040527_bozo_ccol.grid-4x2.jpg learn the football, love it live it then come back and chat with me Bozo.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Nope.

When you repeat posts, like in there other thread & can't even make point without botching the hell out of your best player's name(s), I assume you are at that forgetful age.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I repeat post because your bone head can't and is incapable of getting "it" the first time.
    I repeat post because your bone head can't and is incapable of getting "it" the first time.

I read all your stupid post about O and E and Jeaux and Narcisse and McMillan and Elmer Bozo. I put it all in one trash can (where it belongs) and answered it all. Is that too complicated for you to grasp?

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I get it, you just can't sell it.

You've turned into a Liberal Klown."Feed me for Free Seymour!" [​IMG]
    Always yappin' about some other program's accomplishments. Baker Mayfield means what exactly to LSU? How about Jake Coker? Good Gawd, have some self respect man.

Oh yeah, what year was McMillan in in 2016 when Miles left? Wasn't he a redshirt Freshman?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When you resort to checking my spelling shows you lost the argument. What was E's offense like in 2016?

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/numbers-steve-ensminger-successful-canada-cameron

See this is a football [​IMG] you see this is you [​IMG] learn the football, love it live it then come back and chat with me Bozo.

See this is a football [​IMG] you see this is you [​IMG] learn the football, love it live it then come back and chat with me Bozo.

Winston1 likes this.