We moved up to 92nd in total yards per game.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SaintSlidell, Nov 29, 2010.

1. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

This turned out to be a much better year than expected. So it was a little lucky.

Now we have to wonder how strong the SEC really is this year after Florida got spanked by Florida State.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

please don't take this as a shot at you, but please point out where someone has said that we need to keep Crowton. I don't recall ever reading that.

3. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

The numbers don't lie. Basically what, we've finished in the bottom 25% or so for three straight years. Not acceptable and proof that GC must be shown his walking papers.

:geauxtige

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I don't think that there is a person on this forum that will say to keep GC, just because we went up 20 spots. Even the most avid sunshine pumpers all have stated that he needs to go, and I don't see that changing. I know it won't for me.

5. PGizle

PGizle Veteran Member

if anyone wants to keep crowton please speak up now i would seriosly like to hear someone defend him, seriously anyone

6. LaSalleAve

the only thing i can say in any sort of defense for Crowton is that both of our quarterbacks suck, and our receivers drop way too many passes. Other than that, personnel, play calling, player utilization, all sucks as well. Crow must Geaux.

7. LaSalleAve

The most frustrating part about this offense, is the field position we were given all year. If you consider that, I would have to say that this is the worst offense in division 1.

8. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

The only people that defend him do so just to stir the pot around here.

9. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

It's all on Coach Miles.

Coach Miles is the head coach. He decides on the OC. I'll let him make the call.

Also, if the Offense has stunk for three years, then, it is partly Coach Miles's fault. After all, he is the HC.

I do find it disturbing that Coach Miles might need to hire somebody to fix this problem with the Offense. This problem has existed for three years, and it has not been fixed. Coach Miles doesn't know how to fix it. Can he hire somebody that can fix it? I hope so.

If Coach Miles can't fix the Offense, AND, he can't find somebody who CAN fix the offense, I would find that disturbing. After all, Coach Miles's football experience is with the Offense.

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Crowton is the QB coach