We need to stop our crying and get ready for a huge game against Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Only cause Bama ain't played the other 2 yet.

2. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Not saying much

Well, I tried posting my opinion and got censored for the effort. Im waaaaaaaaaay over here in Fla. And dont have a lot of folks to talk to about my Tigers. I grew up 10 miles from the campus, graduated from this school and it is and shall ALWAYS be my school! Ive grown up watching and going to LSU games probably longer than some of you have been breathing. My Mom raised me to play hard, but be fair, and I always have. But heres the issue...UK won...LSU lost ( granted by a lot of stupid mistakes and dropped balls, the Tigers were flat and it showed ). That being said, if somethings not right, and bury your head in the sand and say nothing about it does that not make it worse. I think the officiating in this game was poor at best and that didnt help things...Im not saying they were paid off, seduced etc...just poor! This is not the first time Ive seen this sort of situation and by no means am I saying it only happens to LSU. Its NCAA wide and infects the NFL as well, it literally affects "ALL" teams. Anyway..Im being very careful not to get too passionate about this post. I hope Ive made my opinion clear without being too corrosive. Mark my word, Florida will beat UK next week...its gonna happen. But, then again they,ve had an extra week to recover from the LSU game. Am curious about one thing though...what conference was that crew from?

Oh, and one more thing...Im pissed, and probably will be for a day or so, but as Ive had to soooooooo many times over the years...I,ll get over it.

On a more serious note here, The Gators lost one of their own this weekend, prayers and best wishes to the young mans family...heres a link

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14325933/detail.html