We The People Will Fund The Wall

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Dec 19, 2018.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Bingo...just take away the candy and the problem disappears

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Go fund me has legal rules. It “nothing but promises” sounds exactly like Washington!

In any case. It’s a tripple amputee veteran that started it. If he wants to take the money and run, he’s god damned earned it.

el005639 and uscvball like this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I can agree that he’s earned our thanks and more support. I would love to see him get $10mm. However my issue isn’t with him stealing the money it’s that the contributions will be wasted. There is no obligation on the feds to apply the money for the purposes it is given. How would you feel if it were used to aid and comfort the illegal aliens at the border?
    As to him running out with it I think you insult his integrity.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Dude, seriously? Have you ever looked at the stupid gofundme accounts that pop up daily? Billions have been donated and most of it is probably straight-up bullshit, money-laundering, or fraud. Remember David Hogg? That fucking little dweeb started a gofundme for $10k for a mobile billboard displaying an anti-Cruz Trump tweet. But people still donated. How about the couple and the homeless addict who conspired for a gofundme lauding the "kindness" of said homeless addict? Almost half a million raised...and it was all a FRAUD! But you know what? If people choose to spend their money on it, it's their choice. I find it hard to believe that you all of a sudden are bothered by donations made to THIS gofundme. Some donations are just $10. If someone can only afford or chooses to afford $10 or $1,000, it ain't your money, don't worry about it.

And cajunlost is correct. The biggest story here isn't the amount but the fact that so many Americans feel strongly enough to make this statement. People who are being negatively impacted by illegal aliens are tired of it. I sure am.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

1.2% of the way there and counting!

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You miss the point completely. Over $12M in 4 days. As of earlier this year, the largest campaign was the Las Vegas victims fund and this one has surpassed that amount (March-$11.7M).

The people are demanding a change.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

All Mexicans donating to that 1.5? No? Mexico still not paying I see. Shocker. Now that all the premature ejaculation spenders have donated this Wall will get built in what? 150 years?

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I said '"and counting"
    .06% of the population are demanding change. and counting!

Winston1 likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

.0006%

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

STOP TRYING TO MINIMIZE THIS!!!

GiantDuckFan likes this.