WE WIN!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by G-LSU, Oct 20, 2007.

1. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

ONG MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT!!!! LES IS GOD, FLYNN IS INCREDIBLE!!!
    I kept saying run the ball run the ball.... little did I know, the touch pass. If a cat has 9 lives, How many do we have left!!!

GEAUX F******* TIGERS!
    :geauxtige :geauxtige
    :geauxtige :geauxtige

2. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

??? Sooner or later his reckless style is going to bite him in the ass.

I hope it's in your next game... :thumb:

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I thought I heard CLM say he had 17-18 seconds left!

WTF! Was he lookin at the wrong clock, somebody help me...

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

We tried every which way to lose the game. Weird play calling (i.e., Richard Murphy on 2 straight option plays that we haven't run all season with 2 minutes to go in the game), dropped passes, mental lapses, penalties, lack of red zone offense and defense, etc.

we got lucky, but I don't care....I'll take it.

5. gotigers39401

gotigers39401 Founding Member

Wow!!!I had to go to work at halftime,thinking I could listen to the game on the radio,but the gov. elections were on WWL.So I got stuck watching the computer updates...so when we had the ball with 10 secs. left all I was thinking was PLEASE COLT DAVID DON'T MISS!!!..but all of a sudden TD!!LSU
    came up and I was like WOW!!!What happened??Could not beleive it...What a game...Alabama WATCH OUT!!!2 WEEKS OFF then ITS ON!!:crystal: :helmet: :helmet: :geauxtige :eek:ldskule:

6. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

And don't forget that KW got 1 touch after the big TD in the first quarter. :confused:

We won't go to the NC game if we keep playing like this. Pelini needs to get his head out of his @ss and get back to getting pressure on the QB. Corso was right this morning, this D is a fraud, but it's because Pelini has totally changed his play-calling. WHY???????????

The musical runningbacks crap has got to go too. I can understand rotating 2, maybe 3, but 5? And how the hell does KW only get ONE touch after the TD in the 1st quarter?

And Im sorry, but LaFell can't see the field the rest of the season. He's a head case now, he can't handle the pressure, obviously.