Week 1

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by marcmc99, Jul 14, 2006.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

All I hear is, maybe, hopefully, possibly, more than likely, if, ---I'm getting to where I would rather hear about whoever IS there.:thumb:
    O seems to be optimistic, but I kinda picture him having his hands behind his back while crossing his fingers.

2. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Interesting that you have 3 opening games with the PAC-10... and four all together with LSU-Arizona. This is bragging rights stuff here!!
    Given all four games are home games for the SEC, I'm thinking anything less than 3-1 would be a downer.

Over the past four years, the SEC has played the PAC-10 eight times... and the only SEC team to win was LSU, beating Arizona, Oregon State, and Arizona State. USC has beaten Auburn twice and Arkansas once... and Oregon has beaten Mississippi State twice.

I would predict USC will handle Arkansas, both LSU and Auburn should coast in the second half of their games... so that leaves Tennessee having to beat Cal at home. I wish I had more confidence in PhatPhil to win a big game, but I'll go with Tennessee given they're at home and a loss would be a serious niche in Fulmer's coffin.