Week 3 NCAA Football

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Sep 18, 2015.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Week 3 brings it. Several good games and even a few great games sprinkled throughout the day. Clemson and Louisville was a pretty good game with Clemson escaping the play calling by that freak on a leash, Petrino who seems, cannot close out any close game. He is a dick.

Tonight: Florida State and Boston College get it on. Sounds gay, right? Well they do and the questions is; which Everett Golson will show up, on the road, against a team that has held 2 losers to 7 rushing yards each? FSU will be required to win it in the air, if they can. Gonna be a good game, better than the over/under of 48.

Georgia Technical is on the road to play the domers. Quite possibly the sinkhole game of the week outside of the SEC. God no longer loves the domers, so it is important that the yellow jackets bring their A game.

Souf Click travels to Athens to give the bulldogs all they can handle. Not really, but I like the “ole ball coach” in SC, so there is that. Usually SC gives the dogs fits, Spurrier has a winning record against the dawgs, but that comes crumbling down this weekend. Best case for SC is can they cover? Dunno.

Stanford at USC. If god hates domers and loves LSU, how will he show his love in this matchup? Can Stanford do it, yet again?? Interesting, as always…

Old Piss at Bammer. 2 years in a row? Old piss has shown their strengths can match the gump weaknesses. But will they?? Great game, BTW AND…the official sinkhole game of the week. I’ll watch.

BYU at UCLA. Bruins look legit this year in the PAC, but BYU will punch you in the nuts. BYU can score in the 4th qtr. but UCLA has a combined 6 points in their 4th qtr. Matchups. Gonna hafta stomach the entire game to see this one to fruition.

LSUMASTERMIND and ParadiseiNC like this.
  2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Great analysis. I'll be watching most, if not all of those. Bout to watch the BC/FSU game. Agree about UGA over USC. Wonder if OM can outscore Bama?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Quickly becoming my favorite weekly thread, no, it is my favorite weekly. Keep it up CLIC

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I thought mac brown was drunk, but I guess it was his lips getting in the way.

Noles got a quick 1st drive TD, but BC has slowed them up pretty hard. If it weren't for BC having a pop warner offense, they would be legit. But they ain't, so ball on. Would take harris over golson all day.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Has to be a reason he left ND...oh wait

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Kliff Kingsbury on tonight's win..

(Belima) "just got his ass kicked twice in a row."

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Mac wasn't drunk. Sarkisian was. Phacking douche.

8. ParadiseiNC

I think he meant Mac sounded drunk on his commentating duties the other day.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yeah.....I just didn't want to waste any opportunity to point out how much I dislike our current head coach.

10. ParadiseiNC

Do you like Chip Kelly? At the rate Sarkisian and Kelly are going, they may both be in for job changes in 2016.