Week 4 NCAA Football

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Sep 24, 2015.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Week 4, game on. It is officially football season.

Tonight, what can I say, a game is a game with Cincy at Memphis looking competitive. If you have absolutely nothing better to do, tune in.

Friday night has a great match up between Stanford at the Beavs. Who doesn’t like beaver, seriously? Beaver beats tree any day, right? We’ll see…

Everyday should be Saturday begins with BYU on the road to visit a slowly improving Michigan. Course, we will all miss it, but the score should be interesting. So there…

Early afternoon gets real with the Vols traveling to the Swamp. The gators have yet to play real competition and escaped with a win against Kentucky. This is all for the middle of the east at the end of the season, so we have a candidate for sinkhole game of the week. You choose.

Western Michigan travels to tOSU. Does it matter? Not really but WMU has played their opponents closely and OSU has been looking slightly hung over. Could be worth watching the score from time to time.

TCU travels to Technical Texas for a matchup of undefeated dust bowlers. A competitive game for those searching for competitive football.

Later in the afternoon, aTm travels to R-Kansas to play some pretty pissed off hogs. Lol, what happened to them hogs? Could this be a trap game? Not really but I am almost certain the hawgs will keep em close. Or not. But we play em both so there is good info there for those taking notes…

Starting soon after will be the cowbells traveling to the barn for a matchup of what’s left after that LSU loss. The barn has given up on the JJ science project and moves forward with their shiny new freshman. Could be this will all come as a shock to both teams. Tune in!

Next up is UCLA traveling to play Arizona which, promises to be a pretty good game. UCLA lost their stud linebacker so this could get interesting when new polls come out next week.

Utah has game and they travel to a 1 loss duck stadium. This will be a good game with some stud running backs on display. I think I am going fishing, just sayin.

Lastly, the condoms travel to Zoni St. where it should be a thousand degrees in Tempe where the weather is hot and the women are hotter.

So there you geaux. Cupcake week is over and the grind is on. Dig in, enjoy the day and be part of the greatest day of every week. It truly gets no better!

shane0911, Winston1 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Isn't Gunner Keil the Cincy qb?

3. CajunlostinCali

He is, but it is uncertain as to whether he will play. Got his bell rung, so we'll see.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nothing of the rumors all over social media? Lane banging Saban's daughter.

Cincy and Memphis will have to do without me. Temp in Tempe should be about 100 at kickoff.
    Game day outfits for the sun devils.
    [​IMG]

5. CajunlostinCali

Keil, who got his bell rung last week, got his clock cleaned this week. So bad, they won't show the replay. Loading him in the ambalance right now.

For a big feller, he sure breaks easy.

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Guess he has no chest or head now.

I'd like to get chest or head from those ASU chics above, for sure.

shane0911 and uscvball like this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

God bless Arizona state. If there was one college I shoulda gone for a year. Or 5.

uscvball likes this.
  8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I think the brunette in the middle is on the JV. :D

uscvball likes this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

The one on the right won't stop smiling at me. Bitch in the middle is laughing though. I'll just pretend she is laughing at tiga and rule that he is an inadequate wing man.

Bengal B and uscvball like this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That undie run sure is popular in Tempe.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one's ready to get in the game, lol.
    [​IMG]

GiantDuckFan and P&G_wheelz007 like this.