Week 7 Games of Interest

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Oct 8, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I still believe it

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

3. shane0911

4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Did you see the Bama @$$hole calling it Florida 38-10 ... Priceless comedy ...

My kitty up to $60 K ... Watching weather to throw another $12 - $20K on the MSU game

5. furduknfish

The part where the gump is making jokes about incest in BR was especially ironic.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Say the same, then Shane. What would you like to discuss?
    You're as good as characterizing what I said about Mond as you are what I've said about our upcoming game.

For the sake of what appears to be a deficient short term memory my comment on Mond was directed at your description of "hot garbage." That's hyperbole at its finest. I said, as have other in that conversation, he's inconsistent and at times he's made some very good passes throughout his career. I've voiced my opinion on why he's a better quarterback than Trask: an opinion based on empirical evidence.
    Smug, am I?

Dude, get a grip and go back and read what I've said.

One advantage Bama has in this game is found in pressure without blitzing. Against FBS competition, Texas is getting more than LSU. Bama is currently over 36% of the snaps. It's a key.

The other aspect I mentioned was defensive efficiency and the reasons it should be studied. Here's your link to the numbers:
    https://www.bcftoys.com/2019-dfei

As you can see there's a difference here as well. Garbage points versus in game points and as cited by the DFEI LSU is giving up points all day long. Bama, primarily in garbage time.

With Bama having the edge in defensive efficiency there's no other way to look at that number without acknowledging we're going see see UA have a few more stops than LSU. That translates into more scoring opportunities. Even if a team can score at will, if another has more opportunities that former "can't keep up." That's common logic. There's nothing smug about it and you know this.

I see a game with Bama having the advantage in several areas. As we get more to the game ... I'll break it down even more, if you like.

But, as we sit here today all I've asked is for someone to refute what's been said. And I'm still waiting ...

8. furduknfish

I'm still waiting for you to figure out how to correctly use empirical data.

ciayxXT.jpg

LSU_4_LIFE and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

You can't know this because you haven't played any

furduknfish and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

If that's what you're going with today...okay.

TSIO.