Week 7 Games of Interest

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Oct 8, 2019.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You're trying to move the goal post.

I said, pressure without blitzing is a key to the game. I also said refute it if you could.

Now, throwing out total defensive stats into the conversation digs the hole a bit deeper for ya. It's my contention the LSU offense can't keep up. When we take those defenses, Bama is ranked higher than LSU in scoring defense.

In my view one of the most telling statistics for the defense is found with defensive efficiency. It's one that takes into account garbage time. Total, scoring, run, and passing defensive numbers don't. It's a solid foundation, no doubt. It's also one you have to look more in depth. (It's not unlike point per drive on offense taking out garbage scores, as well as field position, and other factors.)

Pressure without blitzing. I know what the scheme is going to be on defense and I like the way it looks.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Oh good lord.

After six games, LSU is going to improve average yards allowed per game by at least 30 yards? UGA at 281, LSU at 316...good gawd man. The numbers don't work that way in football. I say 30 yards assuming UGA gives up a lot to Kentucky this weekend.

Kentucky.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Damn, leavin your kin in genpop? Thats cold, even for a gump.

shane0911 and CajunlostinCali like this.
  4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Wow, hate week(s) should be epic

shane0911 and furduknfish like this.
  5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

So today one of my patients was an Aggie Linebacker - he's in the Marine reserves. We discussed a little football. He made a few comments about Mond. He said he was a mediocre QB. He's not a leader. He only associates with the wide receivers and doesn't try to motivate anyone. Not a good recipe for success.

shane0911, Bayou Tiger and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. BP

BP Founding Member

So, you're a veterinarian?

7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Haha - no an audiologist

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I could say the same. I would imagine the angry midget will blitz, a lot. I hope he does because it will be really expensive.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Your contention is going to get shoved right up your gump ass. Smug sob.

Answer this, does LSU have a better offense than atm? Beings they (LSU) have the best fucking offense in the land, not the conference mind you, of all the fucking universe I'm going to assume you are objective enough to say LSU.

Now, I watched that game Saturday and it makes sense now why you had Monds nuts down your throat. Had he not been garbage that game is A LOT closer, alas he is in fact a steaming pile of monkey puke so it wasn't.

You mf'rs are in for it. Lube up or continue to live in denial, its comin either way baw

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D