Welcome to #1 Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by uscvball, Sep 30, 2007.

1. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

At this point our main problems are beating ourselves and injuries. Congrats to Auburn showing what we all expected could be done against Tebow. He's a great QB. Finally Auburn showed how a good defensive plan with a sound defense can smack him around. I can't wait to see our guys take their turns at him. :geauxtige

2. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I hope LSU doesn't get #1.
    I think staying in #2 would provide some motivation for the team. The coaches wouldn't say anything but the players would have it in their minds.

I hope they get #1 after they handly beat UF. The OL, Flynn, and backups will have to step up.

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Could you please direct me, please, to a website that has Hi Res digital photos of the USC Trojan female cheerleaders, please? I'm very interested in cheerleading.

LSU! :) :lsup:

1 person likes this.
  4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Glad your back uscvball!
    Thanks for the nice comments, shows you have class!

I don't get it?
    How can you be more motivated by being #2 instead of #1?
    Anyway, I really hope we don't have a let down this year and here are hopes for a run like the Gators had last year.
    Let's ride this wave!
    Let's hope we had our bad game yesterday!

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Thanks vball. May or may not happen though, as long as we're in the top 2 and we win out, I'm good with that.

Hey, did you have a sideline pass for this game too?

1 person likes this.
  6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I wouldn't count on it, vball.

Ya'll beat a conference opponent on the road. One that has put up decent fights against some pretty stiff competition thus far, and actually has the toughest schedule in the country this year.

We, on the other hand, struggled with a team whose program was on the verge of literal extinction just a few short years ago. Sure, say what you will about us looking ahead, sleepwalking, etc. But if we truly are the No. 1 team in the country, none of that should have mattered one bit.

No. 3 - No. 10 will be a massive shake-up, but I expect 1 & 2 to remain static. And we'll gladly accept the No. 1 ranking after ya'll play Cal and/or Oregon.;)

7. mamou the tiger

mamou the tiger Freshman

vball nice to hear from ya again.... we need your wisdom!:wink:
    ,tigertrojan

8. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I hope the two programs get to meet. Maybe you'll see my tootling around South OC with my LSU frame on my car. If you do, a friendly :wavey: will do. ;)

9. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

Thanks, vball- you were 50% right! Miss you round here, I'll be haunting the wearesc forums this week to read what they're saying.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Even I may not do that after Saturday. I'm sure there are "fans" calling for Booty to be benched, Carroll to be fired, our OLine to be more prepared, etc. It was as ugly as you can get (like Roseanne Barr ugly) and still managed a W so I'm done analyzing it.

UDub had nearly as much yardage due to our penalties (some suspect :wink: ) as they did for their own TO. Tiga said it too..........losing our starting center and another key Olineman was brutal. Between that and the noise we killed so many of our own drives with false starts and offsides. It's a miracle I have any hair left at all.

Beat the Gators, yea? :geauxtige