Welcome to #1 Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by uscvball, Sep 30, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Like Mick Dundee said about that knife........that ain't noise, wait till y'all get to the Dome. :hihi:

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Hey, tell those guys over on their forum that we would have a better out of conference schedule, if a decent team was willing to play us. No one wants to schedule a home and away with us because the last thing they want is to play us in BR...i.e. VT trying everything they could to get out of a return trip. I'm close to registering over there myself, just to get my two cents in.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I know, I know! You'd have to see Husky Stadium though to appreciate the level of noise they can attain. It definitely disrupted our play. They came close with aOSU and utla-this was an opportunity to knock off #1 and their fans knew it. It's an incredibly beautifully placed stadium but completely nonsensical in terms of crowd noise effects. Tip of the hat to the Dawg Pound.

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I don't consider LSU #1... AP means nothing... I'm not gonna fall for the USC fans giving congrats to LSU to try to validate their own past rankings.