Well Arkansas made us all proud

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 7, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well, shame on us for allowing them to sneak by us in a 9 second brain fart and go to the SEC title game. Sheesh, the entire west is ashamed. Look at the bright side they did kick a field goal.

I am sure the Pigs will say, Well we played 4th ranked UGA.

Hey pigs we played 2nd ranked UT and whooped em 31-20.

Thanks for making our division looks like sissy's you made us all proud...

Arkansas should have not been there and it shows. Thanks Saban for not going for it on 4th and two and icing a game you won for 59:33 minutes.

I would have rather had Auburn at least they could have scored a TD !!!

I thought we could have beaten UGA, I guess we will never know because Hunt and Webster forgot that Arkansas was losing and needed 77 yards to win.

Thanks Arkansas you made us all proud here in the west....
    Such a shame...
    Losers..

2. JTV

JTV Founding Member

The Hogs performance was pitiful. I really feel we would have given Georgia a much better game...

3. msully

msully Founding Member

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

No question about it, Georgia dominated from start to finish. Arkansas pepped up a little bit in the second half, scoring a field goal and limiting Georgia to just one more touchdown, but the damage had been done.

Georgia is playing as well as anyone in the country right now. If not for one bad game (they had too many cocktails at the Cocktail Party, I guess) they would be playing for the national championship. Georgia would beat Ohio St. like a drum if they played. Don't know about Miami, but it would be a good one.

As is, good luck to the 'Dawgs in the Sugar Bowl. Win one for the SEC!

5. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Ark. did look sad. I believe they went 83 yards for that winning touchdown against us.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Even worse...

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

You got that right!

8. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

You talk about embarassing...

not for us(SEC West) but for those stupid Pigs. They are getting there ass handed to them and they have the nerve to stand over someone and taunt them after making a tackle. That's fine if the score is 0-0 but when it's 17-0 and your offense can't pick up a first down, you really look like an idiot.
    One special note for the Piggies:
    1) Recruit a QB who can throw a forward pass.

2) Remember what I said about a coach who lets all of the convicts stay on the team. I hoped you enjoyed your "success" because you are headed straight for the basement. As a matter of fact, I think I just heard you hit.

One of the Pigs said that as long as Ole Miss was in the SEC they would never reach the basement. If this is true, then why is there a chance that Ole Miss might make the Ind. Bowl before you?

9. Tigerfan2

Tigerfan2 Freshman

If you knew football

you'd know that Hunt had his man covered--that's why Jones couldn't throw to that receiver on the long completion. The play was designed to go to Hunt's man, but because of the coverage by Hunt, Jones had to find another open man. None of the completed passes were on Hunt's man--he had the up receivers.

10. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

Personally, I hate the talk about Arkansas embarrassing the West. Yes, they played poorly and Georgia played a very good game on both sides of the ball (plus special teams). And, yes, we MIGHT have fared better last night. BUT, we didn't get it done when we had the opportunity, and Arkansas was the rightful West Champions. Talk all you want about them "not deserving" to be there and not representing the West well, but they won the West on the field. We only have ourselves to blame.