We'll Crawfish......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BP1977, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Ellessyou

Ellessyou Freshman

Well if you say so

it MUST be true, right?

Geaux to hell, Dolphins. At least come with some class if you're going to visit LSU boards, instead of gloating about it.

2. Agua

Agua Founding Member

Dude, no need to come on their board and be rude to them. Saban may well be afraid of the NFL challenge. One thing's for certain, it's put up or shut up time for him and the NFL.

3. Dolphin67

Dolphin67 Freshman

What part of my post is not classy? I have read Crawfish gloat on here for several days and report what he heard through the grapevine that someone supposedly say at a Christmas party. It was all untrue. I wish LSU the best in hiring a new coach. Go Fins!

4. LiquidDirt

LiquidDirt Founding Member

For some reason I don't feel all warm and fuzzy any more :confused:

5. Ellessyou

Ellessyou Freshman

And you've given about as much support

for your claim as he has. Nothing you've reported is earthshattering. Yet you've drawn your own conclusion and decided to register just to share it with us.

Thanks for nothing.

6. BubbleBooty

BubbleBooty Founding Member

Look at the bright side...

I'm sticking with Crawfish, even though we don't have a sober post from him since the Sexton info... I hope he wasn't drowning his sorrows last night... :shock: Anyway, if NS leaves, look what it took to pry him from LSU... 5.5 million, and total control. I think we are net positive from his 5 years at LSU... return to prominence, 2 SEC championships, 1 NC... and Skip will have a difficult choice to make for a replacement, because Saban has this program in GREAT shape. Skip and NASA man will have to REALLY make a bone-headed decision for LSU to return to the days of crossing our fingers for an Independence Bowl berth...

On the other hand, he's staying, right... :( I FEAR change...

:lsug::helmet:

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It's ok for him to gloat ON HERE because it's his home board and he's been right in the past. It's another thing for an outsider to come here and do the same. Got It?

8. Celtkin

Celtkin Freshman

First post from a Dolphins fan. I have been watching with interest for the past several days, hoping to get a sense of what may happen with Saban and was especially impressed by the confidence of Crawfish. Regardless of what happens, I believe that Crawfish said what he believed and probably still believes. Any time an outstanding coach leaves a program, it's a tragedy to the program but good schools rebound. If Coach Saban leaves to take over the Dolphins, I'm confident that LSU will attract a great coach and will remain at the top...

If Coach Saban remains at LSU, I also have no doubt that we will still do well with our new coach.

Ignore the Dolphins fans who come here to snipe. At this point, no one except Saban and probably Huizenga know what is going to happen and neither have leaked what they know. Everything else is inferred by fans, such as us.

I wish LSU the best regardless of what happens. Your school has a great football program that was built on hard work and class.

9. Agua

Agua Founding Member

I apologize for the guy's rude behavior. That's why I haven't linked any of your message boards over at our boards.

10. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

I used to play for the Cougars back when I was a kid. Good Times.