We'll Crawfish......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BP1977, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Thanks Celtkin and agua, this is a weird time for us. Smack talk aside, both sides just want a good coach.

2. Celtkin

Celtkin Freshman

LSUBayouBengals, I can sympathize. I remember how U of Miami fans struggled leading up to Jimmy Johnson's decision to leave for the NFL and the Dallas Cowboys. I was among them.

For what it's worth, I apologize for our fans to come here to your board and not have the class to be respectful during this time.

Until there is some announcment from national sources or from the proverbial horses' mouth, I'm not going to believe anything I read.

3. Send us Butch Davis when you get a chance

4. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Appreciate your classy post. :thumb:
    ________
    Bruin

5. friday

friday Founding Member

you hold your dolphins in such high esteem as if they've never been a victim of poor judgement. dan marino taking the VP job, then quiting. does someone named rickey williams ring a bell? btw - thanks for the draft picks! how 'bout the forced resignation of wannstedt? david boston - is he even a player in this league anymore? I'm not disagreeing with your opinion of saban leaving to the Dolphins, I'm just think you need to be a little cautious before you support that claim with the idea that your dolphins are immune from PR blunders. as a matter of fact, they've been a magnet for them. GL whomever your coach may be in 2005.

6. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Many NFL fans are deplorable, and the lack of class doesn't surprise me. Especially the ones who didn't go to college and can't relate to how we feel.

It's a tragedy that Florida is going to continue to leach off of louisiana. You have three awesome colleges, UF FSU and Miami, and 3 NFL teams: JAX, TB, and Miami. Louisiana has LSU and the 'Aints and that is it. The only good thing in LA right now is LSU and that is b/c of Saban. Now the blood sucking state of Florida, steals what was left of LA, so they can only get richer. Just when Louisana was getting something good, some bastard team comes to take it away. You have no idea how much LSU has benefitted this state the past 5 years. Take your lip service and get the hell out of here.
    Even worse, Saban is being setup to fail, and that is going to hurt his family if he goes. The fans and press over there are already deriding him. Rarely a coach and GM succeed in the NFL anymore.

7. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

And as we all know, what "other sites" say is 100% the truth.

8. Celtkin

Celtkin Freshman

LSUHotdog, it was never my intention to pay anyone on this board 'lip service'. I was offended by a post that a Dolphins fan made on your board. As for what I said about LSU, I said because I believe it.

If I've done something to personally offend you, I apologize. This is your board and I am just a guest.

9. Tigerfan58

Tigerfan58 Founding Member

I'm confused. What part of that would give you the impression that he would accept the contract? :confused:
    1) Saban wouldn't have sent Sexton in the first place if there weren't parts of the contract he didn't like.
    2) Just because the offering of a contract goes public doesn't automatically mean it will be accepted.

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

shut up w/ your headache-inducing orange as$. we will be laughing rather heartily when saban spurriers in the league. it doesnt concern you even in the least that WH is giving someone with NO league HC experience, and who hasnt been in the league for a decade, total control of his team? if he does accept, ya'll are screwed. its been proven time and again that coach's cant handle the size of load that saban wishes to carry.