We'll Crawfish......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BP1977, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

This is one of the most boneheaded posts I've seen in some time. Fin fans I apologize on behalf of hotdog that you were subjected to this crap. The NFL is a business, this whole deal is part of the business. Believe it or not, Florida is not out to get Louisiana. Pipe down, there are tons of coaches out there.

I really dont' understand your logic. Are they (Miami) supposed to say "Oh yeah we have three awesome colleges and three NFL teams so we will leave Saban to you guys"???? :dis:

2. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

No, please don't :dis:

3. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

For some reason you have been negative to everybody and generally a total a$$. Big of you to kiss fin fans a$$es, just like Auburn fans sucking up to USC fans. Like there isn't a ton of other just as qualified coaches, for less money? What's wrong with Romeo Crennel or Brad Childress? :dis: :dis:

By the way, you totally missed the point of the post, but since your too stupid to understand it, I won't explain it to you. You know what Miami is supposed to do? Actually have a coaching search, and not this BS token interview crap.

newsflash to a$$_of_the_tiger jim bates was an assitant the same time as saban was with the browns in cleveland so whats wrong with bates? he's got a lot more experience in the nfl than saban :mad:

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Jim Bates over Saban.....now come on

5. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

You guys here of any press conference, its 2:30 here, 3:30 there and nothing, hmmm... This guy must of got his sources mixed up :hihi:
    by the way, some tigerband members left a sign for Saban at his house the other night, we are trying to help too!

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I think every little bit helps.

You just never know.

7. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

It's obvious you are CLUELESS on this matter of why coaches are sought after so I digress. Have a nice day Mister Weiner boy. :yelwink2:

Kids :dis:

8. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Another internet tough guy. Well since your so brilliant, and you know so much about coaching and the selection process, proceed to bloviate your wealth of knowledge to us you sociopathic SOB? :dis:

Merry Christmas sucker :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's to I-of-the-tyger, a great American. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I won't fire back with comments of my own, I'll just requote your own post. That's plenty. :hihi:

What a baby. :dis: :cry:

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If Nick stays, I expect you to come back for a big bowl of CROW sauce piquant. The media outlets in Miami don't know squat about Nick. Neither did the media in Chicago, Atlanta, and Cleveland who all said the same thing.