Well folks, we avoided it for awhile.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 22, 2010.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i thought this was gonna be about the troll known as siu being back. i was gonna recommend the ignore function. my bad.

2. *LSUTiger*

*LSUTiger* LSU/CLEMSON

I really don't understand some of your responses! I don't care what day of the week LSU plays. We as LSU fans should not whine, or complain because its a Thursday. I am straight up Die hard and anytime, any place, any where LSU plays I will watch.

GEAUX TIGERS:helmet:

1 person likes this.
  3. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

As long as we win!!!

:geauxtige

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

2007. Thursday night August 30th. Starkvegas.

Fishhead, Batty, and LSU71 meet for the first time. LSU goes on to pummel MSU 45-0, and everyone in the stands is wondering why the hell is Perrilloux playing on kick coverage. (It was the OTHER #11, who would eventually become THE #11!)

Poured rain, Steltz had like 12 interceptions, and LSU went on to win the BCSNCG. I'm perfectly fine with a repeat of every bit of that.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Wow. I am shocked at this opinion. I don't know you or anything. It just baffles me that a football fan would not want football on any night of any week. I understand not wanting your favorite team, LSU of course, to have to play on a school night, but to say football should only be a weekend event is surprising. Not that your opinion is wrong. I just personally think it's kinda puzzling. I wish there were enough levels of football to have games year round. All days are fair game as well.

6. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

The only people who can complain about this are those who were planning on attending it on the weekend. All others should just be quiet. You know you'll just be watching it Thursday night instead of Saturday along with all the other primetime games. I love when LSU has the spotlight for itself because we usually do well in those spots, and it looks to be a great atmosphere for a football game.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Saturday viewing parties/tailgates are way better than on Thursday night. Not enough time to marinate. :yelwink2:

8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

some people work on fridays.

9. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

As long as it's not a home game, fine. If State wants to sell themselves out to ESPN, go for it, we'll spank that azz on national tv.

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I'm a firm believer in history repeating itself. I'm good with it. Let's Geaux!!!!!!