Well....haw are you folks feeling about the

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by XXL TideFan, Sep 3, 2006.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

team this year? Me? I'm an opptimistic fan and always feel good about the Tide. I say that if we take you at home this year, then we take the SECCG. If not then you guys will take it.

2. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

I feel like we will run thye table.:thumb:

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I feel like, even if you took us at home (which I really doubt), you would still lose to Auburn & be 2nd place in the SEC West at best.

People were underrating Bama this year, but even so - you will not be a real good team.

I think LSU can go 10-2, 11-1 or even 12-0 if we stay healthy. I'm really excited about what this team can do.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bama does have a good team and has the best chance of any of our home opponents to beat us, but I'd still put the probability at less than 30 percent. Bama is certainly on its way back and has a full 85 scholarship players on the roster, but I must place you behind LSU and Auburn in the West, amigo. And behind Georgia and Florida in the East, but I think you take Tennessee.

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Many say that our better run will be next year. Anyway I kinda like flying under the radar so to speak, I hope that nobody pays us much attention. Good luck with your season.