Well I hope this year is like 99' or 00'!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GatorChamp17, Dec 4, 2003.

1. GatorChamp17

GatorChamp17 Founding Member

The Gators lost to Alabama in 99' by 1 point and then the Gators had a shot to have a rematch in the SEC champioship but lost 38-7. And in 00' the gators won against Auburn and Auburn had a shot in the SEC champioship game and lost in a blow out! By the way There has been 3 rematches in the SEC champioship game 99',00',01', 2 of the 3 the team that won in the regular season won the game. By the way UGAy has not beaten a top 3 team since 85' and LSU has won 8 games straight in the Dome!:geaux: :lsug: :helmet: :tigerhead :eek:ldskule: :lsup:

2. Soap

Soap Founding Member

I would just love to win our 2nd SEC title in 3 years.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

You notice in the Bowling Green game they didn't bring up that
    point, maybe someone should email it to Herbstreet and Corso.

thats funny,
    How they twisted around and didn't give LSU a chance stating
    some other bowl statement about 2 teams meeting in the
    Same year.

4. GatorChamp17

GatorChamp17 Founding Member

yea I think LSu will win big! Yea sure UGAy might of improved since the LSU game but LSU has improved 10x more! LSU has improved on Defence, Offense, Special Teams! I am kinda gald UF aint playing yall at the same time I do! But I really think yall should go to the National Title game if you all win cause ur lose was to UF and USC lose was to cal(who is cal)!Go kick some Dawg butt! I want nick to run up the score! You all think you can score over 55 this time? Go tigers!

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I just want a win but I hope we are able to run up the score.

Everyone says running up the score doesn't matter anymore.

I disagree.....................

Theres still coach's polls that are human and you won't ever
    convince me that if you beat a good team by 50 points vs
    20 won't help influence them

6. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

The damn media humps on Steve S., for UF's big wins, and Nick trys to get the PT & experience for his team, which is Nick's way of holding the score down, and our margin of win is down played. You bet your butt that makes a difference. The talking heads have referred to it when talking up USC. I hope that LSU romps all over the dawgs. Nick - Run it up - Leave No Doubt!

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmittttttttttttttttttttttt

That's impressive!

More fuel for the fire ...

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

The scared little ladies (pussies) in here, led by resident football genius Tiger Edumacated ... have proclaimed this game to be a NAILBITER ... they're watching Ole Miss reruns to get the Manning "Nail biting" technique down pat.

So quit talking about an LSU rout ... you'll get them all to having a "bad hair" day. :shock:

I've even received word from "ELVIS" ... a homeless "troll" living in cardboard boxes under a Bayou Teche Bride near New Iberia.
    ELVIS can rattle the chicken bones and predict the outcome of any LSU Football Game with the best of them ... even Clucko the chicken. ELVIS has proclaimed LSU to win by ... I'll e-mail you with the answer ... let's be considerate of the ladies here.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I also think LSU has improved more than Georgia has since September . . . I don't think its anywhere near 10x, but better for sure. It's been steady improvement, too, no fluke performances.

It should a good game between well-matched teams. But I think the winner will pull away by 2 or more scores.

10. cajuntigah

cajuntigah Founding Member

Georgia has improved over the season. Georgia has their injured players back. Georgia has matured over the season. What the hell has LSU been doing all season, sitting on their ass and drinking beer??!! I am so sick of hearing about how Georgia has improved, I would be willing to bet EVERY TEAM has improved.

It also pisses me off listening to these jackasses talk about LSU luck in beating Georgia in the first game. If we lose they will say see the better team did lose the first time, if we win they will have excuses for why the better team did not win again!

PS Great board, glad I found it!