well its finally up

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Marsheezi, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

http://www.koc-rph.com/

I happened to meet Brett this past weekend and it reminded me that I shoulda posted a link since we launched. Brett, you're a damn class guy and a hell of a Tiger fan and everyone here appreciates how much you do in providing this site for everyone. If you're ever in need of someone to tailgate with home or away, we'd be happy to have you.

As of about a two weeks or so ago The Krewe of Crown and the Road Purple Hooligans have their site. It's my first time designing a site, and its gonna change some, but basically has pics from this season and the one before, along with a video of the month (which says april and i know its still march).
    Also giving a very brief bio on both groups.

FYI you hafta right click on where it says hey baby to download the video and its like 28mb so be patient, but its an excellent version from inside tigerstadium.

:geaux:

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I've asked you a few times now...are you guys like big Soccer fans?

3. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

nah

"Road Purple" was to promote wearing purple to road games. And hooligans is a term just to show we are die hard LSU fans and follow the team EVERYWHERE.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

In the famous words of Paul Harvey...

"Now you(or I, in this case) know...the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrest of the story."

5. BengalBelle9119

BengalBelle9119 Founding Member

I tried to d/l the video, but when I right clicked it.......save target as was not a choice. It only let me save it as a pic. Any idea how I can d/l it to my computer?

6. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

oh my gosh....i am in some of your pictures from the South Carolina game. we were the guys with the koroake get up whose rv broke down.

great site!

7. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

You have to click on the file name "Hey Baby" or whatever is up. Example:

[​IMG]

Right click on the circle area on the actual name. Remember this is our first site and we are broke college kids so we designed it, It will improve as time goes on. We have plenty of videos so be sure to check every month for the video of the month. Thanks for looking at the site, hope you enjoy.

GEAUX TIGERS!

8. b L e S e U r

b L e S e U r Founding Member

Yeah, That was a helluva party ya'll had goin over there. The 2 hours or so I spent over there was definitely one of the best times I've had on the road. I would love to see some video from that craziness....

9. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

i know there is video and photos out there, i just am afraid to see them. I was the guy in the Clayton jersey singing....being drunk makes you think you are an American Idol I guess. we will be at the Georgia game this year, same set up with some new tunes to pick from. hopefully the rv's will all be in one place again like USC was, and we can party all night long and show those Dawgs fans how to tailgate. :cool:

:tigerhead :lsup: :lsug: :geaux:

10. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

Ummm....what the hell is this?

[​IMG]