Well, mighty UAB sure did put on a show against 'Zona!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Mar 20, 2005.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i think its a bit misleading to to say "8 of the first 15 possessions" went to post players. basically, all but three times---and two of those were open shots which are good possessions in my book. some of the 15 were turnovers and two were layups by guards.

thanks for the account. i actually missed the best part of the game--the first 10 possessions--haggling over tickets.

uab played over their heads a bit--hit too many 3s and well defended shots from post. but we mostly lost because we couldnt hit from the outside. not such an amazing thing from this team. this team cant beat a good team with mitch and hud shooting like that. perhaps the guards should have started driving and pass or get fouled--i dont know

2. aufan175

aufan175 Freshman

The pressure killed LSU. They could never get it inside. If they could have gotten it in inside more it would of been a different story. UAB's pressure also wore out big baby davis. UAB always seems to pull a upset. LSU impressed me during the season and i had them beating uab in my bracket. O well.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Finally, a legitimate criticism. Brady must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I can always find something positive in everything. :hihi: :hihi: