Well......we won a frickin' Football NC Baby!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by conradj, Mar 13, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah

i was at the game and the announcer sounded like a scratched record... derek strait makes the tackle derek strait in on the play derek strait with the recovery derek strait derek strait. Ahhh!! glad we won or that voice and name would haunt me.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Man don't speak for everyone.....they had a thread on this very subject a while back after Spurrier quit Washington. Many LSU fans would NEVER take Spurrier as head coach if they had to choose.

3. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Strait made their defense. He was all over the field that night. Hopefully, he doesn't turn into a cry baby like Ty Law.

Last month Law called the Patriots' four-year, $26 million offer "an insult" and "a slap in the face." Law told the Globe this week that he thought negotiations would continue, but the team told him they would carry Law's $10 million salary cap figure into next season.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ha

people can stand on morals or ethics all they want but when it comes to bigtime college football, what SOS did in the modern era is almost incomprehensible. To think if he was here and did that from the late 80s through the 90s and we wouldnt have worshipped him the same or more is foolhearted. I once convinced myself as much as I hated him I wouldnt want him as a coach. then I woke up, put down the crackpipe and took my brain out of the freezer.

5. Eauxkie Tiger

Eauxkie Tiger Founding Member

Did you see how bad Devery was beating him in the Senior Bowl? Had we had a real deep threat QB (not bashing Mauck!) it wouldn't have been close!

6. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

THANKS, I needed that!

I remember the one in '58, and that was a long wait!

'69 was a good year.

Ya gotta savor this when it happens!