well??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by clair, Apr 18, 2006.

1. clair

clair Rockets

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

smacking you for wearing boxers over pants, flexing your woman arms, and taking a picture and posting it online is fair game. the fact that you were born in 87 is not under your control. :D

3. clair

clair Rockets

hahah... you'd have had to understand the situation when I took that picture... :rofl:

I actually didn't have a drop of alcohol in my system for it either... :hihi:

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the cubs have officially been eliminated for the 2006 campaign before prior and wood can even throw their first pitch to back to the DL.

derrek lee has 2 broken bones in his wrist and is out 2-3 months at least.

todd walker, i suppose, gets a fulltime gig.

5. clair

clair Rockets

quite a pity for them... because they had been playing really well despite not having the 2 bucks on the top of the rotation

6. USChater

USChater Founding Member

U right. U see why? We got killed. Smole must go!

7. clair

clair Rockets

I don't know who smole is...

but you're right! Down with him; whoever he is!

8. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

I'm getting kinda upset too. I mean, people on this board swear you're a bad fan if you talk poorly about a coach, but if someone resigns to the fact that it's easier to just be apethetic for a while than to bash a coach, he also gets called a bad fan.

I think the guys that are showing that they're upset about smoke being the coach, are the guys that have more passion than anyone. It takes a lot to walk away from the tigers, and he doesnt want to be a "bad fan" by bashing the coach, so he just sits and waits.

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

i don't think i could have said it much better myself. i didn't think it warranted a paragraph or two of explanation. obviously i think smoke should have been fired ages ago and was never the right person for this job -- but stating it over and over again makes me danthetigerfan, olvenicedog, tigereducated, and kjunsausage. im upset with skip's hiring of the two coaches he's hired and i am still upset with brady's continued retention. difference between me and others is that i give coherent explanations which none of his supporters can answer.

10. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

prepare to hear from the people that think if you dont think anyone who coaches at lsu is the best in the sport, or that they cant walk on water... you're a bad fan and you make them sick