Were election results a referendum on Obama's policies?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Nov 4, 2009.

?

Do Va and NJ results indicate a statement about Obama's policies?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

:lol: If you keep saying this ten times an hour, you may be able to ignore just how ineffective the current party in power is and just how significant the New Jersey loss really is.

I'd say the Dems have FAR bigger problems with the folks that ARE their leaders (Obama, Pelosi, Reed, and Charlie "G" Rengel) than the GOP has with it's leadership vaccum.

The whack jobs are at the wheel and the ship is taking water, all in less than a year. You'd think they'd start baling. Instead, it's full sails and pass the rum! :nope:

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Well you said that you may head this way and I keep thinking that I'm headed your way but it hasn't worked out yet.
    Anyway there is a good chance I should be in BR sometime over the next 3 months.
    I disagree, its not about the Republicans its about the Democrats.
    They are reaching too far trying to shove things down our throats.
    The economic crisis isn't about the Republicans and I don't blame them for all of that mess, Barney Frank and others are partly responsible.
    Anyway just a reminder that even Clinton left Bush a recession.

No, Obama has made the recession worse by over reaching.
    Obama himself said that once his stimulus was enacted unemployment wouldn't go over 8 percent if my memory is correct.
    I think you underestimate the American people voting with their pocketbooks like they did for Bill Clinton.
    People still think this country is headed in the wrong direction from the polls.
    Yes but this won't be the same.
    If I understand this correctly Obama is going to trim the fat from the system meaning his pay czar will probably tell doctors and hospitals how many $$$ they can make.
    A lot of the quality will be trimmed right out of the system not to mention we could have less availability of doctors and hospitals.
    At some point some doctors and hospitals won't survive also if a lot of people go with the private option also private insurance companies.