Westboro plans on picketing Sandy Hook funerals

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Dec 16, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

Wy did killing Jesus forgive anything. Who wanted Jesus dead and why were they pleased by it? What sort of weird bloodlust is this with the human sacrifice?

How was its a sacrifice for god to kill his son if he just ascended into heaven to sitteth at gods right hand? That no sacrifice. Also why was he gods only son, if god could just make another one if he wanted, and resurrect the one that died anyways. In what sense is god giving up anything?

Wy can't we just toss a lamb in a volcano to forgive our sins like we did before Christianity realized pretend killing the son of god would more effectively convince fucking retards

Again, if you are capable of believing this loony shit then claiming god called for the murder of children isn't hard to believe. God kill like crazy, including his son in the most painful and humiliating way

The tricky thing isn't why u believe. You are clearly a dullard. The trick is how supafan and other smart people buy this shit

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

There is a difference between silly emo jackasses and kids with serious mental deficiencies.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dunno about that. kids are emo dorks because they are disturbed. they would definitely rather be a normal cool kid but they cant pull it off. thats why so many strippers are kinda emo with dyed black hair and piercings at tats. they are broken humans. those strippers wish they were in college with normal hair, but they cant figure it out because their dad beat the sense out of them. nobody i ever met with poor social skills is happy about the poor social skills and just trying to be weirdo cool, even if they lie and say they are.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How does someone that lives in NYC find the wrong strip clubs. Emos would make terrible strippers. Find the clubs with the chicks shaking their ASSetts to become Dr's and lawyers and others respectable stuff.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

Oh, I haven't seen an emo stripper since the last time I we in New Orleans. The strippers here are Russian and are stunning supermodels that just got here from Siberia and speak very little English. The girl shaking her ass to pay her way through college does not exist, at least not here. They all say that though.

But the point is that criminals don't want to be criminals. I feel bad for them.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

this is beautifully said

7. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Girls "stripping" to pay their way through college is alive and well, problem is most don't graduate.....

Criminals have a choice in this free land, and they choose to be criminals in most cases.

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

So .. Shane .. which comes first ... a kid having a biological or developmental issue ... or becoming a silly emo jackass??

I remember when I was in school. The "Hippie" crowd was the parallel of the silly emo jackasses of today. Kids weren't just hippies .... what was apparent .. was that the kids who didn't "fit in" with the "Socials" .. they weren't "nerds" ... and they weren't "Rednecks" .... they were basically ostracized from all the other kids. The Hippies were the only group welcoming anyone who was not welcome or excluded from the other groups.

So ... I'd say most of the silly emo jackasses were probably kids who didn't quite fit in with the "main stream" groups first ... then they joined the silly emo jackasses. There binding element is they are all outcast who don't fit in ... and they are also bitter, because they were not accepted by others.

Just a thought.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Not true. Hippies welcomed anyone who had a doobie to share. Geekness did not apply.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't know. I wasn't a peace and love hippie. We were sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll hippies. The nerdsters didn't fit in with us at all. They hung out with the fags and the eggheads mostly.

They seem to be trying to attract attention more than the outcasts of my day, who mostly tried to be invisible. There is definitely some silly jackass shit going on in Emo land.