Westboro plans on picketing Sandy Hook funerals

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Dec 16, 2012.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This whole emo crap is the fault of parents who allowed it to happen. Children with mental disabilities don't have a choice.

Look, of course kids are going to be different and some are even going to get picked on and laughed at. I wasn't the most popular kid at school, ( I know, shocker, but I did okay) Bottom line is when shit gets in your way you overcome it. You don't run off and buy a tube of white paint, do your hair like that guy from the cure and start plotting the death of mankind.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Man y'all are some stereotypical muhfuckaz in this thread.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

I don't think any criminals really want to be criminals, the same way drug addicts don't want to be drug addicts. It's the result of a broken mind.

4. shane0911

nah, just have a hard time dealing with punk kids with shitty attitudes which is all this really amounts to (aside from those with mental disabilities of course)

5. LaSalleAve

And why are they punk kids? Because the mainstream kids are fucking stuck up assholes.

6. shane0911

Good point, hard to find a kid that isn't a punk in some way, shape, or form.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

nah, that isnt really true. i think high schools have that clique (mine didnt) where there are social climbing kids that care about nothing but social status and are vapid and useless, but the high performing kids, the valedictorians and smart kids from the soccer team, are good kids and would be friends with the punk emo kids if they stopped acting so freaky. but they cant stop acting freaky they havent got the social skills yet.

8. LaSalleAve

Yes it is true, kids are just downright mean to each other. I was lucky enough to be friends with all the cliques. I was like Switzerland, and could observe the hatred. The jocks were assholes, the preppy girls were bitches, the nerds were hateful, the skaters/druggies didn't care. The fat kids and ugly chicks got it the worst, I don't know how they got through it without wanting to do a Jeremy spoke in... claaaaaaas todaaaaaaaay.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i guess so. my school was quite friendly. except for the blacks they were like uncontrolled lunatics going around fighting and whatnot

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We certainly had many cliques when I was in high school, but even the nerds and the uglies weren't outcasts. The outcasts we had . . . they wanted to be outclasts or at least appeared to. Seriously anti-social. Loners mostly.