What 4 games can do to your draft stock!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrgreen21, Mar 27, 2006.

1. mrgreen21

mrgreen21 Founding Member

Look at the mock drafts. Last week TT was #6, Big Baby wasn't even in the 2nd round. Man this has been a great season!

http://www.nbadraft.net/

2. greg9476

greg9476 Founding Member

4 nationally televised games will do it. Hopefully we can get them to stay one more year. I think they will stay, there are many reasons to leave, but seems like all the reasons to stay are in place.:geauxtige

3. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

it might come down to "my momma said"

4. mrgreen21

mrgreen21 Founding Member

5. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

FWIW Chris Myers said on his radio show that Larry Brown thought T-Time should be the #1 overall pick. The media is giving Tyrus a serious lovefest since the Duke game, but hopefully T sticks to his word and becomes an LSU legend.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

He already is in my book. I too hope he stays, but who could turn away a possible number one pick? Not me.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i couldnt either. and i didnt grow up poor in the ghetto around mckinley high like tyrus. i rode through it every day on my way to school there.

you go to college to get a good job. if you can do it in one year, you kick ass. this is not a brandon bass type decision. tyrus is guaranteed.

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

actually, its been more like what 2 games can do to your draft stock. TT has gone nuts in the sweet 16 and elite 8.

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Davis isn't going anywhere. He isn't NBA caliber. He's got a nice fall away jumper and has good post moves, but he can't jump over a sheet of paper. He plays below the rim. People will say that there are guys like Ben Wallace who are 6'7 and are stars in the NBA. The difference b/t Baby and these guys is they have major rise. I just don't see the Baby being a major NBA factor YET? If loses as much weight as he says he wants to and gets down to 285 then maybe. Tyrus could go to the league right now. He wouldn't start and I dont think he's ready but I could not blame him for leaving at all.

10. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Charles Barkley and Karl Malone sucked in the NBA too.