What a guy ... hats off to Don Long

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Jun 8, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I am posting this update early because I am having back surgery this morning (Tuesday) at 6:00 a.m. I will most likely not have updates Wednesday and Thursday, but if something big breaks, such as a football commitment, I will get the news posted. As many of you know, I have been fighting this back problem for the last two months and for the last four weeks have been taking physical therapy three times a week. The therapy did help some, but did not relieve the pain enough for me to do the things I love to do such as fishing, gardening and taking two miles walks late in the evening. There is never a good time to have surgery, but I feel like this is as good a time as any to get the problems taken care of so I will be ready for LSU football and fishing in the Fall. Please be patient with me for a few days because I am not sure how long it will take for me to be able to sit behind a computer to post updates and answer your email

Can you imagine a guy having back surgery apologizing to Tiger Fans for missing a couple of days of his free website ... everyone make sure to drop Don a get well message ... what a great Tiger fan he is :thumb:

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Ramah,
    Nice to hear from you, I know you've been around some lately I just hadn't been on the same thread at times.
    Are you still in Saudi Arabia?
    Everytime I hear about someone killed or kidnapped over there I wonder about you.

I wish Don the best

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Dandy is a true Tiger fan and runs one of only a few free Tiger sites. Hope he gets well soon. This may very well be your best post ever Ramah, definitely the shortest and most coherent. :D :D :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

4. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

Good Luck on the operation,
    Definitely best to have it now.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Nice back-handed compliment.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Good luck on the back surgery.

I salute you.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Twisted can I have some of that beer in your ice chest, looks good.

Dandy is a big Tiger as we all know and I would bet that he just can't bare the thought of many of his Tiger fans not be able to keep up to date with things.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I'll always share a beer with a Tiger fan but the hard lick 'er is all mine!!!! :D :D :D :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Hats off to "The Don"...

On that note...Can anyone gimme some college stats on super recruits Ratphuc Mobley & Buster Hymen? Those guys were hot prospects on his site for awhile there a few years ago...

In all seriousness, I agree with what was said earlier...quite possibly the best ramah post ever. Which just goes to show how desolate the landscape was to choose from...

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

can I have some of that chest in your beer?